cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

2 Pics of Michiko playing with her doll.   she unfortunately broke her arm that day 😞

Michiko playing with her doll

Tucking dolly in

Message 1921 of 2,404
latest reply

Nieve - Wow it looks like she has her own Tiny Tears!

Choca - how nice that you have your mom and her doll and a pic of them both!

photo 26433872-6ae8-49c0-b390-29569596101a_zpse3963890.jpg
Message 1922 of 2,404
latest reply

Hee, hee, she has lots of dolls... I guess I shouldn't have spoiled her, but she's soooo cute 🙂

Message 1923 of 2,404
latest reply

I am testing out my new computer, adjusting picture sizes etc. DSC01173 BBBBBBBBBBBBBB.jpg

Message 1924 of 2,404
latest reply

These are some of my girls! Terri Lee in her ice skating costume,Raving beauty in her cowgirl outfit. a Dollikn etc. Sorry for the choppy info still trying out my new computer. I am old LOL and set in my ways, this is really hard for me! Michelle

Message 1925 of 2,404
latest reply

Here is my Skippy Doll Corp  Little Debbie Eve doll. She is ALL ORIGINAL with a partial wtist tag. She is white blonde with purple highlights She was purchased as a Mother's Day gift for me at a local consignment shop. I just love her! Michelle

Message 1926 of 2,404
latest reply

Is the gal in the middle, wearing blue, a Belle Margie?     I confess to having trouble telling some of them apart, but she reminds me of Belle Margie.   Looking at them close together, yours eyes look shaped different.   Which is she?   I have trouble with Cissys, Belle Margies, Elise, maybe another - they look so much alike to me!

Belle Margie

Message 1927 of 2,404
latest reply

Good Morning! I purchased the girl in blue naked and disheveled for 2 dollars at a flea market. Someone on the boards thought she was a Belle Margie she has no markings , I just don't know for sure! I think she is just lovely though, whoever she may be. I just love your redhead with the green eyes. Is she a Margie?

Message 1928 of 2,404
latest reply

DSC01236.JPG

Message 1929 of 2,404
latest reply

Nieve--your Michiko is adorable--just like a real little girl!

Michelle-I love your cowgirl--all your pictures are really nice.

Here is one of my cowgirls--Darci--in a Barbie outfit.  Her boots are Ken's!

photo DarciCowgirl.jpg

photo SignatureCJS.jpg
Message 1930 of 2,404
latest reply

Carolyn, Nice cowgirl!! Sorry I don't mean to dominate the board today. I am still figuring out my windows 8. Here are my GOGO Twins.  MichelleDSC01218.JPG

Message 1931 of 2,404
latest reply

About the red hair and green eyes.    I've noticed that with other dolls... their hair looks like a golden brown in person and in a pic it is red.    I've wondered if it is just the way my camera takes pics, or if the hair was reddish, and dulled over time, but the flash causes the red to shown thru the blur of age and dust.     I guess her eyes were most likely blue, and figure that things yellow with age, so probably blue(eyes) + yellow(age) = green!    They are nice and clear though.    I got her at a flea market, I'm guessing around $7, but can't really remember.    I remember when I saw her and her joints, I thought I had a Cissy, ha, ha... well, she's a pretty one anyway 🙂

Could you put a close up of yours face for comparison?   Here's mine:

"Belle Margie close up

Message 1932 of 2,404
latest reply

Carolyn, your Darci is cute in her western outfit.  Never thought about trying ken boots on the Darci doll.  I have 3 Darcis, the blonde, redhead, and Brunette.  Trying to decide if I want to keep all 3 or not as am trying to cut down, ha!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1933 of 2,404
latest reply

I've never heard of that doll brand before, is she big like Patty Playpal?    She has a sweet face.

Message 1934 of 2,404
latest reply

Here is a up close of Margie? DSC01430.JPG

Message 1935 of 2,404
latest reply