eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Dolls

Hello all x
I just wondered if anyone knows who this Tammy clone is please? Does she have a name? She was made from the Tammy mould, I can see  very faint impression on the nape of her neck, bt her only markings are made in Hong Kong on her back. Apart from her horris hair and her rough seams, she's a very well made doll.
I have looked and can't find a clone that was actually made from the same mould. Has anyone seen one like this before? Thank you all  ( I have redressed her  )  

Hope my pics aren't too big, I selected medium but they look huge

tammyclone 008.JPGtammyclone 005.JPGxx
tammyclone 001.JPG

Dolls discussion

Hi Everyone,

I have doll clothes that I would like to know if they are valuable? These do not have an identifying tag other than the occassional "Made in China" I would like some help since I have hundreds if not thousands of items. I would like to post a picture once a week with several items and would appreciate everyone's imput. On each post I will let you know if there are tags and if they do I will post a picture of the tags.

SAM_1224.JPG  SAM_1225.JPG

SAM_1230.JPG  SAM_1231.JPG

Thank You in Advance

Ellen

Dolls discussion

Nov 23, 2014 1:48:04 PM PT

I need help with doll clothes Please

Can't get my camera to talk to my lap top -- will try to post a picture tomorrow after I figure out what's wrong.

I have what appears to be a marlo flip Barbie, only her hair style is a mirror image of what it should be -- the part is on the wrong side, and the spit curl is going in the wrong direction. Is this a different doll, a variation, a foreign market doll, or ????

As an aside, I just spent a good hour dressing this doll in the Underliners outfit, with the plan of putting her up for sale in a booth I have in an antique store. I am never, ever, ever, dressing a doll in that oufit again. I had to get my crochet hook out to get the garter straps out from under the teddy, and it took me a good half hour to inch the stockings up her legs. (For now, she's sitting on my work bench -- I didn't realize her hair style was reversed until I had her dressed and I started looking at Marlo Flips on eBay to get a sense for the current value. I won't be sending her off to sale until I get a solid ID on her!)

Help?

I will post pictures as soon as I can. She's a very pretty girl in beautiful shape. :-)

Dolls discussion

And I got busy last night. Look at her now. :-)

(I forgot to take a before picture, but she was Ye Usual #5 Ponytail project head -- matted hair hanging in dreds, greasy face, needed her makeup touched up.)

Earrings are off a Liv doll. She has just a trace of green ear but not enough that I would want to try to remove it. The Liv earrings are doll safe (chromed plastic), do not have barbs, and are just glitzy enough to draw attention away from the green ear. Otherwise, everything's vintage. (I don't think the necklace is a Mattel necklace, but it is vintage.)

She's off to the antique store now for resale. :-) (With full disclosure of the work done on her, because I am honest! *grin*)

Dolls discussion

I recently spent about $35 for this beautiful doll -- she came in her undies, with no hair and the comment that she is vinyl and had been "played with." A damp washcloth removed all traces of dirt from her vinyl parts -- her cloth body was quite clean.  From her big toe to the top of her head she's right at 29 inches. On the back of her neck it says "Hildegard Gunzel" and "China".  Near the top of her head there's a "2" and on top of her head, in something like green oil pencil, it says "112".

In the original picture I saw of her she was lying on a beat-up auburn or brownish wig, presumably formerly hers.   I'd love to restore her hair and clothing at least in the spirit of who she was -- but I don't know how to find her ...  I've looked at pictures of H.G. dolls online in the last few days until I see their faces in my sleep, but if I saw her, I didn't recognize her. The closest I came was a 27 inch 1990 special edition Samantha -- there is a resemblance, but the eyelashes are different. Does anyone know who she is, or can you give me some pointers on how to find out?

Thanks,

rachel

Dolls discussion

Any help identifying these dolls would be much appreciated.

Dolls discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 3 7