eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Dolls

She measures 26 inches tall. Blue glass eyes. Composition head and shoulders. Clith body with porcelain arms and legs. I can't figure out how to remove her clothes. There are no snaps, zippers or hooks to undo???? Any idea who made her?

photo doll8.jpg photo doll2.jpg photo doll3.jpg photo doll6.jpg photo doll7.jpg

Dolls discussion

Hi guys!  I know this question is better for the plush toy board, but there is very little traffic there.  I did post this question to that board as well.  But I'm hoping there might be some doll collectors here that also collect...or know a thing or 2....about antique bears.  I THINK these are antique.  I like antique teddys and only have a few.  These I purchased to sell (although I'm thinking of keeping the smaller one, as black mohair bears are HTF).  They are both made with real mohair (I checked).  They are stuffed with excelsior and jointed at the neck, hips, and shoulders.  The smaller bear has a very pronounced snout and hump with long, thin arms and big feet.  It has floss stitched nose and mouth (nose is horizontally stitched) and 3 black floss stitched claws on each paw.  It has shoe button eyes.  No felt pads on this one!  It is 10" tall.  The larger bear is 13" tall.  Also jointed at the neck, shoulders, and hips.  Stufed with excelsior as well and has a hump (not as defined as the smaller one).  The pads on this bear look to be replaced and are made of a cotton material.  The feet are reinforced underneath the pad with, what feels like, cardboard.  There are no stitched claws on this bear.  Neither bear appears to have a growler, but they are very firmly stuffed and maybe I just can't feel it (and it no longer works).  The main thing I want to be sure of is that these are antique and not artist made to look antique.  But if you guys also have an idea of maker, I would be SO grateful!!  Thank you so much in advance!!  :-D

Dolls discussion

I have about 20 dolls I collected in the early 70's. I want to give them away.

Dolls discussion

I tried to post just picture but it wouldn't let me.  Just for fun.  But couldn't help think of Tiffany Taylor dolls.  Watch the gif for the change over. Smiley LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/wait-girl-hair-insanely-changes-003408908.html :

Dolls discussion

I have a unis france doll. and it is 18 to 19 inchs tall. that is the extent of my knowledge of this doll. It was given to my wife and we are now looking to sell it but we would like to have more information about it to give it a good home. Thank you

Dolls discussion

Im trying to ientify a doll I bought recentle and would like some help identifying her I have spent a long time looking to no avail.She has blonde hair and hard hands and feet with a cloth body and a code on her neck which reads VC77 PHP and help greatly appreciated.

Dolls discussion

Jul 25, 2016 2:15:15 PM PT

Vintage doll id help

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 31 62
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1