eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Dolls

Found this doll today at an estate sale - and I can tell the last name is Rubert, but the 1st name looks like Pawa? (lol) to me! Googling Rubert doll brings up Donna Rupert dolls, but the signatures I can find don't look like mine + most of her dolls - that I saw - were life-like baby dolls.

Can someone tell me who made this doll? If it has a name?

I appreciate any help

AA NEW IMAGE DOLL 1A RESIZED.jpg

AA NEW IMAGE DOLL 2AA RESIZED.jpg

AA NEW IMAGE DOLL 3_A RESIZED.jpg

Dolls discussion

I received this doll for Christmas when I was about 3 years old.  She still has her original shoes, but that's all.  I'm not positive, but I think her original dress was a little sailor dress.  

My younger sister played with her too after I "outgrew" her and my sister ended up leaving her at my father's house, where she got stuffed in a closet.  I thought she had been thrown away, so I was very thrilled when I found her again a few years ago.  

Her hair was a matted mess when I brought her home.  I stupidly cut it all off and hot glued cheapo hair on her, which is also now a hot mess.  Her eyes are cloudy, one worse than the other, and one of her lids is a tiny bit droopy. I'm thinking about sending her to a doll hospital to have her eyes repaired or replaced and to get a new hairdo (can this hot glued mess be removed without damaging her?).  She also needs a good bath.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone recognizes her face or might know who made her?  She stands about 35" tall.  I haven't found any marks on her.

doll2.JPG 

doll1.JPG

Dolls discussion

Feb 7, 2016 9:01:08 PM PT

Can anyone ID this doll?

I have an old doll for sale. I have no idea what it is worth so I put a high value on it. If there is anyone out there that has any ideas or insights please let me know.

Thank you!

Click Here To See The Doll

Check out my store!

Ping-Pong6

Dolls discussion

I found this dog in my old Barbie items (circa 1960's).  Does anyone know if it is a Barbie or other Mattel doll dog?  It's kind of Pomeranian style and has metal wires on the back but then also some "slots" like it might be a muff...for some reason, when I saw it I thought it was a doll's muff to put her hands it but it was only 50+ years ago when I played with it so I can't really remember and cannot find it online anywhere...anyone know?

Dolls discussion

I have this beautiful doll, but can find no markings nor any way to identify her. Please help.

Dolls discussion

Feb 7, 2016 11:01:45 PM PT

help identify a doll with no markings

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 4 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 3 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5