eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Dolls

This widget could not be displayed.

I was thrilled to pick up this little 7 inch googly doll at a local auction, but am having trouble figuring out her maker.  Most of the googly dolls I see are on chubbier toddler type bodies, but hers is more of the slender type.  I don't see any markings on her other than 0. at the rim of her head.  Her pate is still attached. Her eyes sleep.   I read up in the Coleman volumes (where these dolls are referred to as rogue eyed dolls), and they mention Kestner, AM, K&R, and Heubach among others all as potential makers, but they all seem to be marked with mold numbers.  I have a book on Heubach character dolls and figurines that shows many examples of those dolls, which definitely have a similar look, but they all seem to have markings.  If anyone has any ideas, I would sure appreciate it.  Thanks in advance! 

photo 8361ECF1-9933-481E-A16F-1CE5D38C1914-3668-0000034F006860FD_zpsa3b6d70c.jpg

photo 51B086F7-96F5-4364-BAA1-E6FFC697B409-3668-0000034EF858DF27_zps337c8c64.jpg

photo 5B9B834A-E10E-40BE-A253-4D5D2CF8E466-3668-0000034F086D7539_zpsefac87a2.jpg

Dolls discussion

Hello all! I'm going to sale these doll items as lot - 2 outfits, 2 wigs, 13 shoes, 7 socks, 3 bloomer(s).Can you guys help me out with some keywords? Suggestions on listing it? TIA!

092.JPG

Dolls discussion

This widget could not be displayed.

Just joking but how can I start a board and make it private?? There are so many doll board and that have only 15 member and no one else can join what's up with that. When I first started with ebay the boards were so much better, you could go ask a question, chat with other doll lovers, not anymore. Just asking

Dolls discussion

these are bigger plastic dolls like 23 inchs tall,rooted hair, on ehas no markings at all, the blonde one, any help would be greatful, do they have names or is blonde had a hair cut, are dresses orginal, look factory done, but hard to tell. thnaks in adnvance for any help or tips on these.

spazz

Dolls discussion

Does anyone know what size children's clothes a 31 inch Sweet Sue walker would wear?

Thank-you in advance for any help offered.

Dolls discussion

i have come across a  fashion doll that has a parachute attahced to her shoulders, 11 inchs fashion style barbie clone.

thanks for your help

Dolls discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 273 2275
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 96 8704
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 4