eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Dolls

hsdllbisqueMm.jpghsdllbisqueM1.jpg 

She is about 6" long,  legs appear to be composition painted legs, sleep eye, marked m 5.

Dolls discussion

10403232_410060202469959_3424950072689300170_n.jpgit says her name is kate it says its from the cutie doll collection. it looks liek she was made for a window stand and her feet are broken

Dolls discussion

Hi here is a yarn doll. The head and body are not styrofoam balls covered with yarn. The head seems to be a ball of yarns, the body has a muslin like covering over yarn and scraps of cloth. The hat is cardboard covered with yarn. It has a hanging yarn on top there. Its pretty big..perhaps a foot, foot and half.

For those reasons,  I'm thinking this is not a kit doll but made by hand in some other country,  but I could be oh so wrong!

Any thoughts on what country or region this may have come from or is suppose to represent? Or anything else..like age...keywords to use lol.   Thanks!

IMG_3200.JPG

Dolls discussion

Well,  my Gotz creepy baby doll sold.

Before it sold,  I got two messages asking if it was haunted.  Then I got one message advising me it was definitely haunted  - the person remote viewed using a pendulim somehow... I guess.

Poor thing..I gave her a lecture on "Don't Mess with Spirits" which is ancient and good advice for anyone.

I'm thinking its violet eyes turned pink/red due to a manufacturing flaw.  

The person who finally bought it was interested in paranormal things, but I NEVER stated it was haunted or I saw, sensed, heard or felt anything unusual. In fact the opposite. 

Finally I got a lovely message  from another saying my wild eyed doll made her laugh. Amd that made me smile too :smileyhappy: nice lady.

I was just surprised  about the "is it haunted" messages.

Have you all had similar experiences?

IMG_2476.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281430284771

Dolls discussion

Does anyone have a link for a site with clear pictures of original and/or reproduction Kenner Blythe shoes?

I won a lot that I know has a number of Blythe shoes in it. I want to make sure they're original and not reproductions before I list them. I don't deal a lot with Blythe, but I couldn't pass this lot up.

Dolls discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 2 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 11