cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dolls
Start a Discussion
Gene Marshall Doll
Gene Marshall Doll
Ihave 2 Gene Marshall (Mel Odom) "Bon Voyage" dolls - both complete and boxed. One doll is dressed in a light copper colored outfit, the other in a li...
in Dolls | Updated by 2015-rueh
haunted dolls
haunted dolls
EBAY IS ALLOWING THE SALE OF SO CALLED HAUNTED DOLLS,BY JUST USING A SILLY DISCLAIMER: "IT`S JUST FOR FUN"PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, O...
in Dolls | Updated by fine.books
The Palmary Three Heart Collection
The Palmary Three Heart Collection
Hi, I have a doll that I purchased awhile ago that has a hand tag that states The Palmary Three Heart Collection “Lilith”. I have seen other The Palma...
in Dolls | Updated by seanmurray66
Can anyone please help me ID this pretty doll dress?
Can anyone please help me ID this pretty doll dress?
It's about 10" from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hem. The tag looks like the letter R inside a square, and the other part of the tag s...
in Dolls | Updated by marilyndd3
Doll Identification please
Doll Identification please
I don't know which Doll she is or if she has a name can anyone helpi got her in 1966
in Dolls | Updated by lynnythompson01
Auction
Auction
Live doll auction
in Dolls | Updated by divwido
Can magnificence outfit be washed?
Can magnificence outfit be washed?
Hi,I have the dress to Magnificence outfit which has a very bad stain. Can it be washed? Has anyone ever washed one with good results. Anna
in Dolls | Updated by joeschickipoo
Re: Need help identifying a doll from the mid 1970's
Re: Need help identifying a doll from the mid 1970's
She looks like a doll I had. She was a Horsman Doll Inc. doll from 1972. Not sure if that is the same one or not.
in Dolls | Updated by fine.books
Can anyone read the name on my wooden stacking dolls
Can anyone read the name on my wooden stacking dolls
Hello I have a 5 piece wooden stacking doll set I am trying to figure out the signature to see if they are Russian can you help. Thankyou
in Dolls | Updated by divwido
Please help identify doll
Please help identify doll
No country stamped other etched. numbers in back of head are either "305" or "805" or even "605". And then a "9" underneath . Thank you so much for yo...
in Dolls | Updated by hentob
Disney Doll
Disney Doll
What kind of Disney doll is this with this kind of face?
in Dolls | Updated by us-butterfly6
Need help IDing an American Girl doll
Need help IDing an American Girl doll
Thanks for looking! I thought this doll with long blonde hair doll was Julie, but all the pictures I see of Julie clearly show a middle part, and this...
in Dolls | Updated by susanfy
Need help identifying a "Parian" doll?
Need help identifying a "Parian" doll?
Not sure if this is a Parian or not, if not, does anyone know what it might be?ThanksPam
in Dolls | Updated by mouseshy
Need help identifying this doll please
Need help identifying this doll please
She seems to be made of a hard plastic, has eyes that open and close and have eyelashes on the lids as well as painted on. Shes just a little over 8" ...
in Dolls | Updated by girl*boy*girl
Japanese Porcelein
Japanese Porcelein
This doll is interesting, her clothes are sewn on and she looks like she has a Mercedes Benz symbol on her back....any ideas of what she might be?Than...
in Dolls | Updated by dean-pa
Is this Georgene Averill doll authentic or have any value?
Is this Georgene Averill doll authentic or have any value?
Hello. I picked this doll up at an estate sale today and am having a hard time figuring out if she is real or has value. The imprint on the back of th...
Looks like Betsy Wetsy, but no identifying marks...any ideas?
Looks like Betsy Wetsy, but no identifying marks...any ideas?
Thank you, I cannot figure out what doll this is? Thank you for any helpPam
in Dolls | Updated by dermaulwurf8
Please help Identify this hard plastic USA doll
Please help Identify this hard plastic USA doll
I have no idea what to call this doll and why the string and ball are attached. Also, is it usable as is since the leg has a chunk broken out at the t...
in Dolls | Updated by the-coultergeist
How do I see/change payment methods in my eBay account after hacking??
How do I see/change payment methods in my eBay account after hacking??
Recently my eBay account was hacked. They changed my phone number & tried to purchase setting through my PayPal. How do I see/change any/all payment m...
in Dolls | Updated by gregorsain_0
WWYD: Seller charged over double actual shipping cost
WWYD: Seller charged over double actual shipping cost
Hello, everyone! While this isn't about a doll, it is about the purchase of a small doll. The seller charged me over double the actual shipping cost. ...
Patty Playpal hair falling out??
Patty Playpal hair falling out??
I got a Danbury Mint Patty Playpal doll at an auction that was mint in the box. I took her out today and her hair is falling out if you touch it. Has ...
Need help identifying molded cloth doll
Need help identifying molded cloth doll
HelloThis doll is driving me crazy it looks really familiar but I cant figure it out for the life of me! Any help would be so appreciated!!! You guys ...
Vogue GINNY DOLL?
Vogue GINNY DOLL?
She's made of hard plastic and is 8.5 inches tall. Walker doll with sleep eyes and a glued wig. Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Can anyone help me with this composition doll body please?
Can anyone help me with this composition doll body please?
I know this doll is a vintage German Baby Lori by Swaine Co.What has me puzzled is the baby body with elbow and knee joints. I have searched and searc...
in Dolls | Updated by hsbuy
Vintage Doll Slip- ID Help
Vintage Doll Slip- ID Help
Length- 16"
in Dolls | Updated by woodbriar21
Vintage doll with hoffman scarf
Vintage doll with hoffman scarf
All original 16" cloth body with vinyl head. Mattel tag. marked AEG 18 with the number 6 below on back of head. No idea who this is? Help anyone?
in Dolls | Updated by jolemalan
Rose Petal Berenguer Doll need help identifying please
Rose Petal Berenguer Doll need help identifying please
Hi! This doll was purchased several years ago, at least 10 I'm thinking. When I first got it it smelled like rose petals. It had a pink cap on and a p...
in Dolls | Updated by miss-sweden
Need help identifying UNEEDA doll from 1961
Need help identifying UNEEDA doll from 1961
She only has one marking on the back of her neck, and it says UNEEDA 19 (c) 61. That's all I know about her, and can't find any other information anyw...
in Dolls | Updated by ajgegel
Scammed
Scammed
Hi there. I wanted to send a warning out to other doll sellers in the ebay community. I was scammed by a buyer. I am surprised and confused since she ...
in Dolls | Updated by 888gifts
Kestner Need help with markings
Kestner Need help with markings
Need help with these markings. Is 148 the mold number? If so, what does the 8 mean? I have the opportunity to purchase this doll for 50.00 for resale....
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors