cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

I think the only restrictions are to any links that are sales links.    I googled ID Nancy Ann and got a truck load of links... well, this will take some time!  The google page:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ID+NANCY+ANN&oq=ID+NANCY+ANN&aqs=chrome..69i57.2557j0j7&sourceid=chr...

I will have to go look at the main message board to see if I see a new post from you about ID'ing a doll. 

Did you see the Before and After thread that I posted to so it would come back to the top, where you could see it?

Message 2401 of 2,404
latest reply

ok, good on links! This is not sellling, just for research: http://www.nancyanndolls.com/
I did see the link, great thread! I was struggling so much with how to get photos up that I didn't post there (plus I keep forgetting to take before pics!). Now I'm trying to figure out how not to post monster size pics!
Message 2402 of 2,404
latest reply

When you go to upload, there is a drop down box to choose large or some other size - mine are large.   If you don't like what you picked after posting, you have a few minutes to edit and try a different size.

Message 2403 of 2,404
latest reply

IMG_3268.jpgIMG_3269.jpgIMG_3270.jpg

Unbranded, probably homemade wire body, found in bottom of box at yard sale - super filthy head (hands and feet for some reason were clean!) - thinking she'll be cute at Christmas!

(tried medium size for pics, hope this works! Also found different way to upload, used the icon at top of reply box instead of the "choose file" below.

Message 2404 of 2,404
latest reply