Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help finding Estrela Doll house information

I have 2 vintage inuit dolls, one of them has a tag on saying made by Eva Heffle. I have found quite a bit on Eva Heffle but I'm having trouble finding a value or more information on her dolls. I've seen that her dolls have sold at Vintage Auctions b...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help identify this doll

Can someone help identify this doll?  I cannot find any markings. 

Cabbage Patch Shoes

What size/types of shoes will fit a Coleco Cabbage Patch? I have shoeless dollies!

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day. Please join! Every day, post one of your dolls. It can be obscure, popular or only you love it. Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it! Only one a day and we can go on...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2403 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Help please identify this doll.

I purchased this at a estate sale . I can't find any information on her. She has no marks. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Nanette? Nancy Lee? Clone? Marked 12 Made in USA

This doll has only 12 and Made in USA marked on her back, and 12 only on her neck.I think she looks like a Nanette from the late 50's but am not sure - maybe she's just a clone.Her wig is a little askew, like it wasn't glued on correctly. Her lip pai...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can someone help identify this doll?

Hello, I just recently bought this doll and I have searched all over the internet but have not found out what kind of doll she is. She is about 12 in. high, with a faded floral dress and blonde hair. Her eyes are painted with single stroke eyebrows a...

Help! I can't identify my unique doll on a stick with a pull string

My husband and I inherited his mothers doll collection. We have identified all of the dolls except for one. This doll is unique and we haven't been able to find anything online to compare it to. It is probably composite. It's on a stick with a pull s...

doll face stick.JPG stick doll full.JPG sitting stick doll.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying this doll

Hello, and thanks so much in advance for any help... I have a doll that is in excellent shape, and it has an accompanying letter that is dated 1958 that states that the doll came from Germany. She is 20" tall and is made from some light-weight materi...

doll.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gotz doll info

Hello,Today I found this pretty doll in the charity shop and had to have her! She is a Gotz doll but that's all I know about her. Does anyone know who she is ? The child that had her has put felt pe marks on her ears lips and finger nails . Is there ...

Please help identify Effanbee doll 1965

She is an Effanbee marked "effanbee 19c65 2500_". The _ is because there is a letter that appears to be a U but I can't find her anywhere on the Internet. She is 16", dark blonde hair, with sleepy eyes that are greenish and a slightly opened mouth. I...

D'Anton Dolls Magic Baby tags

I've tried in vain to find information on these dolls that I originally purchased from ebay ..I would say in the early 2000's.D'Anton Jos. Spain...they are also tagged Magic Baby.Carmen, Lara, Paula and the one in the gray plaid dress and gray sweate...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors