Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

18th cent French Revolution Silver Mark Help Please

I'm doing this for a friend and she wants to know about this mark. It's on a bowl on stand. The bowl is screwed to the base with nuts. Wonderfully hand made. The mark appears on both pieces. I can't find any other marks like maker's marks. One mark t...

How can I return the money that I returned to the buyer but after that he received the parcel

I sent two parcels to my buyer on July 6th. July 31, he said that he did not receive them and I returned the money to him. It turned out that he received them later, he received them in late August. How do I return the money?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Christmas Tree Glass Garlands

I bought a box of glass (I assume mercury but don't know how to determine this) Christmas tree garlands recently at an estate sale. Much of the color is gone from the beads. The problem is: the beads have a greasy, sticky film. Is there a way to clea...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pottery vase: Identify maker/pattern.

11.00" white vase with art deco floral design on 4 panel backdrop. The pictures are somewhat afflicted with glare. I apologize but I'm sure anyone familiar with this will have no problem seeing what it is. The botton is unmarked or glazed over.Pictur...

Cut Glass Pitcher

Inherited from Grandmother. Know nothing about it. No markings, at least that I can see. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage CIA coffee mug

Need to find this mug...Years ago I acquired a CIA coffee mug when I was working in Washington, D.C. I need to see if I can locate a replacement. It's a large, off-white 16 oz mug, that stands 4 1/2" high, and is almost 4" wide at the mouth. It has a...

IMG_1064.JPG
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help: selling 90s Montblanc, Pelikan pens

Being a newbie seller, I have listed 1995 Montblanc 164 ballpont pen Black with Gold trim(new, unused and authentic) for Buy It Now price of $200 – 225. I also listed a lot of two pre-1997 Pelikan Souveran R250 rollerball pens(new Blue-Black one in b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cloisonne symbol on vase

Can someone help me identify the signature on my little cloisonne vase. I don't know its age, maker, price, or if it is Chinese or Japanese. Any help will be appreciated. There is a small ding on the side on the pink flower. Thank you. Cindy

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors