cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15% Off Everything!* from 9:00 AM PST March 20, 2018 until 7:00 PM PST on March 20, 2018

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hmmmm currently thinking about what I will buy.... see no evil

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0320/7019.html

Promo.png

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

15% Off Everything!* from 9:00 AM PST March 20, 2018 until 7:00 PM PST on March 20, 2018

L-O-V-E it. Thanks!!!!

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

AWESOME! Will definitely be doing some shopping!! Thanks a bunch!

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Not really everything, minimum $25.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@membersinceaug2001wrote:

Not really everything, minimum $25.

The cart has to have a $25 minimum............you can put things under $25 in the cart and so long as they add up to $25 or more, the discount will apply........

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I tried using it and I kept getting an error that the code wasn't ready yet   Missed that it was pacific time and not my time on well maybe later 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Thank you Alan!

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

*starts shoveling things from my watch list into the cart...*

Coffee is my friend.

T&S Tool #10mm ratchet
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

If I accept a BIN counteroffer, can I put that in my cart as well for the discount?

Coffee is my friend.

T&S Tool #10mm ratchet
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

code never work for  me in the time . that was allowed.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Would have been great if eBay hadn't screwed up the search programming, and I could have actually viewed items to purchase.

eBay's fine coders decided that Opera Mini browser on my Windows 10 5.7" smartphone (late 2016 device) comprises a "a no longer supported device" when it comes to viewing item pages. Everything else pretty much works fine in desktop view mode except that.

Any time I try to open an item page from search it throws the error and that's it. Dead in the water unless I copy the item number from the search result to the clipboard, open a new tab, and construct a URL of the form https://www.ebay.com/itm/nnnnnnnnnnnn which will load fine in desktop view, but that gets old after about one time. I can view items from my active selling page and just about anywhere else on the site just fine in desktop mode - just not from search results.

The faulty programming is forcing search result item page loads into mobile mode, but doesn't support a mobile view on my device in that browser. Suspect it's user-agent driven and easily fixable by eBay.

The website is pretty much also a horrible trainwreck if I use the default mobile Windows 10 MS Edge Browser. With all the talk and effort towards "the mobile experience", maybe someone should have paid attention to some of the non Apple or Android devices instead of just throwing them under the bus (eBay also dumped/pulled the Windows version of the eBay app too)

I no longer buy anything on eBay from my phone, which results in all of my "away from desktop" purchases being from Amazon because that website works correctly.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

EVERY SINGLE TIME EBAY DOES THESE FLASH SALES it's always the same. It's before the third wednesday of the month. Let's face it. a HUGE portion of people who are on social security shop on ebay. It's the only way we can stretch a dollar these days. That is if we can actually find anything anymore. Digging through all the made in China trash is making it a big why bother these days. The time ain't worth it.

but the flash sales are fantastic however. many on social security don't get paid until the third wednesday of the month. so what do they do? hold it the day before we get paid. gee. thanks.

not even with a sale am I willing to go any further into debt. That's the new years resolution. stay in budget. so  I'm going to miss just about all the ebay flash sales unless they do one for memorial day.

we shall see.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@whitehorsequestwrote:

EVERY SINGLE TIME EBAY DOES THESE FLASH SALES it's always the same. It's before the third wednesday of the month. Let's face it. a HUGE portion of people who are on social security shop on ebay.

Social Security checks are deposited on the second, third, or fourth Wednesday of each month, depending on your day of birth. The Social Security check schedule works as follows:

If you were born on the:

• 1st–10th of the month: Expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
  • 11th–20th of the month: Expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
  • 21st–31st of the month: Expect your Social Security check to be deposited on the 4th Wednesday of each month.

You may receive your Social Security benefit payment on the third Wednesday, but not everyone does.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

And those of us who were getting SS checks before May 1997 get ours on the 3rd of the month (unless it's a weekend or holiday).  In other words, the SS checks are spread out roughly  equally through the 4 weeks of the month so it's futile to try to attach them to spending patterns. Wouldn't most buyers put the purchase on a credit card and then pay for it later when the cc bill comes in?

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031.pdf

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I used both the last one for 20% and this one for 15% .
Added many items from different sellers  to the cart each time and the coupon worked like a charm both times. Smiley Happy

I am with you partial, if Kohl's or Macy's runs a sale I sure can't  tell them when to run it.
I buy what I want/need & then pay it off.

I hope they continue to do these sales as both a buyer & seller , I am a happy camper

Message 15 of 16
latest reply