Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOW BAD ARE SELLERS ON HERE? Or am I just getting unlucky?

I am a seller, I know and use the NDA return policy ALOT I once had 150+ items just a few now AFTER 3 FALSE RETURNS in a yr by thieves, abusing return policies caused my defect rate to add an additional 6% in fees to scummy EBAY So i quit entirely an...

Resolved! How to view "Feedback not received" ?

Hello again, There used to be a way where I could see if a seller left feedback on me or not after a transaction, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone point me to the right area in the account panel?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Illegally getting charge a sales tax for non-business seller.

My state requires that a business collect sales tax and an individual pay a use tax if a business does not charge a sales tax. Which will only show up on onsite merchants websites when buying from an out of state merchant that does less then $15k a y...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package not received by Hub or First Mile Carrier yet

Hallo, I have a question, ordered an item through the Ebay intl Delivery and the last status is "Package not received by Hub or First Mile Carrier yet" does it mean it lost? Pitney Bowes shippping company took care of it.Nov 24, 20239:43pmPackage not...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay and Paypal allow sellers to get away with fake tracking numbers

I recently purchased some dog food. After the purchase the seller said he couldn't supply what I ordered and asked if he could send me a smaller quantity and receive a refund. I said send me what you have and I'll decide when I receive it. He gave me...

• 17 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Ebaybucks

Are Ebaybucks a real thing? If so, how do I find out if I have any and how much I have?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Bucks

Anyone wish  Ebay  Bucks  were offered like they used to be?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller took my payment and blocked me never refunded me

hello a ebay seller accepted my payment for a ebay auction item, i won, it paid automatically, then they blocked me and "marked the item" they refunded me back to original payment method. This is horrible, the seller didn't even ask me or anything be...

When to open INR case help

I have never opened an INR before so I wanted to ask and especially because the item was pretty expensive.My item was shipped Nov 15, Priority Mail, Signature Required. Expected Delivery Date Nov 17 Fri.Ever since leaving the Regional Facility on the...

fraudulent seller

If a merchant sells damaged items by intentionally hiding the damage in the photos, and then refuses to take returns, does Ebay provide any recourse for this? Or is it "buyer beware?" I find this astounding.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors