cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller took my payment and blocked me never refunded me

hello a ebay seller  accepted my payment for a ebay auction item, i won, it paid automatically, then they blocked me and "marked the item" they refunded me back to original payment method. This is horrible, the seller didn't even ask me or anything before hand all he said was the item was in great condition and so forth. So now, he has me blocked because he knows he stole my payment plus he knows he doesn't have to ship my item i rightfully won and paid for. I don't know what to do. Its a mess. I know im covered under ebays buyer protection policy, so hopefully ebay will refund my full payment.  I was thrilled i had won the item and i auto paid immediately. Usually ebay is fast with refunds, within 24 hours 99% of the time. It was sold to me today. And he blocked me immediately after it paid him he immediately canceled the order with a bogus reason on the cancelled item "problem with shipping address". I called ebay today and they told me that they see he has marked refund, but i don't believe he actually sent said refund. I told them i need to be applied to ebays buyer protection policy and they told me i need to wait 5 days. But, from the order page, there is no options to get ebay involved. This person, i do not know, but they had at least 200 positive feedbacks. I think he's trying to take off with my payment or they where "not personally satisfied" with the end price outcome of the auction. So they cancelled it and blocked me. Because they didn't want to sell the item for a lower price that i won it for. And it wasn't that cheap either. A decent amount for said item. Anyone out there know what i should do to get my refund issued? A sad situation. Im thankful to ebay covering me with ebay buyer protection policy but i don't know how to go about it, any feedback or help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this, and bless you. ❤️😥😥

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Any help at all or feedback is welcome my friends

I deeply appreciate your help, and input on this matter. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@cocolovestj2022,

You first posted your issue on another person's topic, which I just finished replying to.  Use the link below to read that reply it may explain why the seller cancelled, and what steps you can take to either resolve the matter or report the seller.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/When-to-open-INR-case-help/m-p/34141451#M468564

eBay wants you to wait 5 days until the last estimated delivery date has passed, or for the refund to show up back to your payment method if the seller did send a refund.  Once the 5 days pass the next day you can use the More Actions or Return Item button on your purchase history to the right of the figure's title. To file an item not received dispute. The seller will have 3 days to issue a refund at that time if you have not received one already.  If they do not issue a refund you will be able to ask ebay to step in and they will process a refund.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply