cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW BAD ARE SELLERS ON HERE? Or am I just getting unlucky?

I am a seller, I know and  use the NDA return policy   ALOT    I once had 150+ items just a few now AFTER 3 FALSE RETURNS in a yr by thieves, abusing return policies  caused my defect rate to add an additional 6% in fees to scummy EBAY      So i quit entirely and now donate what I cannot sell on FBMP but  I still sell a few things on here if ZERO chance to grip of anywhere else.    In my PURCHASE HISTORY  this yr in a 4 purchase sequence.   I got a tennis racket WRONG size handle (after asking grip size)  A total lie from China seller trying to sell tiny badminton clamp as tennis clamp(who tried to tell me I would have to pay return shipping China HAHA)   another set of tennis clamps BOTH Broken and photographed so cracks could not be seen    AN **bleep** now got them listed on Marketplace  No photo of cracks          another tennis racket WRONG GRIP SIZE    Clear as day on handle.       I had 8-10 good purchases    Last week bought pair of eye glasses frames  listed NEW WITHOUT TAGS   1 pic    I get them and used and NO nose pad on left side?   I look at seller, only 9 neg    look at items for sale and  FIRST item eyeglasses with missing nose pad  with NEW WITHOUT TAGS title        I understand now the MBG policy     Still think all returns should be examined/studied if not obvious           Is any buyers on here running into a 40% defective rate??

look this item    at least the pics show defect   "Ocean Pacific BACK FLIP GUNMETAL 47-18-135" 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I miss typed   should read  I still sell on here if I have ZERO chance to sell anywhere else

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You have 100 % positive feedback so you are rather 👍 compared to a lot...a lot of other sellers here.

You should give yourself a pat on the back that you know how eBay works compared to other sellers as well as buyers.

You have a 100% feedback rating puts you above all those with 99.9% onr under feedback. And that's a lot of sellers and buyers. Yea, some will say feedback means nothing. Not in my book. Bravo!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I look at seller, only 9 neg

But against how many transactions with FB?  

9 negs for a seller with more than 2500 FB  is a far cry from a seller with 9 negs and 100 FB for example.

99% is the lowest seller I would buy from, maybe 98.5 but I always check what issues seem to be occurring and take total FB in to  account.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply