♥ Playtime ♥

hi all ~

a few busy bees 🙂

bbee.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1216 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Not sure 'who' she is, but she is a Barbie line.  I deboxed her as soon as got her home and really did not pay attention ~ heh heh.

Diane ~  Cute black haired kelly in bee costume and the dog is VERY cute!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1217 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

fairyblue.JPG

I have a thing for Fairies and other winged things (note the tiny fairy on her left shoulder)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1218 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

fairypinkp.JPG

Deck the walls with pretty fairies fa la la la

Message 1219 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Happy Sunday to all, getting ready today to go to Pancake Breakfast that my husbands freemasons lodge puts on every April.

Maple Syrup is big here and it is the season for the trees to start sapping. It puts a smile on my face to see buckets attached to the trees, that means spring is finally here.

Nurse- molded Kens are my fav too. I have no rooted haired ones. Your guy looks handsome.

Old homes............................................well I have spent most of my life living in them. Currently the home I own was built in 1862.

Speaking of SF-visited once and went down that crazy street, can't remember the name. Fun memories.

Diane-Your bees are so cute, the little dog kills me. What a cutie pie.  The Blonde looks like my old Farrah doll from Charlies Angels.

Shirley- That blue fairy is so beautiful. Her eyes just popped out at me while scrolling. The little fairy on the shoulder is adorable too !!

Message 1220 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

We felt like modeling today. 🙂
Message 1221 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Another one.
Message 1222 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

hiya everyone ~   spring is popping out all over yaaay  ~ Diane

this gal is a 1995 from Kaybee toy store

kaybee95.jpg

Message 1223 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I like her. Very nice.
Message 1224 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Getting dressed is fun!
Message 1225 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

faerie&wit.JPG

Message 1226 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

fairyhorse.JPG

Message 1227 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love the redhead!!  B&W is nice too.

Getting dressed must have been fun to set up.  She is pretty also.  I don't mind playline pinkbox dolls because you can play around with them more.

Message 1228 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Jane&Red.JPG

Message 1229 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving hello ~ ~ ~

s'more spring flowers

BBgr.jpg

Message 1230 of 9,230
latest reply