Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

@tinaspaintedlady wrote:

Question about your TUtti shirls-how are her legs?? As I search listings it seems alot of them have warped legs.  ARe they rubbery??

Just about missed your Q, Tina.  I'll have to dig her out and have a look.  I am thinking of parting company with Tutti, so she is in the closet in a box with the rest of the 'out' dolls.  As I remember, her legs are not too bad nor does she have any green.  Tutti does have a rubbery body and is all 'one piece'.  She has wire that runs through her arms, legs, and torso too, I believe.  So she can be manipulated into poses.  I will have to dig her out and take some pics.  Remind me please if I don't get around to it too soon.

How are things going at home?

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1201 of 9,230
latest reply

Thanks for the info about Tutti, she is a maybe doll for me. 

On the 21st, my husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.  How was our night??? Well around 11:30 my twelve year old was throwing up and the other end all at the same time.  Basically the stomach flu stayed around for more than a week between the two boys, craziness.  They are both doing alot better now, thank goodness !!

Here is another look gal. I really like these dolls. 

Diane-can we trade views??? Here is mine since November-if I see another piece of snow fall I am going to lose it !!

DSC02410.JPGDSC02411.JPGDSC02412.JPG

Message 1202 of 9,230
latest reply

Forgot to ask, how is the skipper hunt going??

I am going to try to hit Kmart sometime this weekend, crossing fingers.

One more thing-your Ken hat is wonderful !!!

Message 1203 of 9,230
latest reply

The Look gal is very pretty!  I have 'looked' at them at the store, but when you post a picture of one, they seem much prettierSmiley Very Happy 

The Skipper hunt is not going so well here.  In fact, did not even check K-Mart this week.  I am curious though what she costs in the stores.  I have a limit on how much to spend on Barbies.  Also curious if the ones available in the stores are going to be the blondes or the brunettes.  I think the blondes are far prettier just from what I have seen posted.  

Looks as though you live in the countrySmiley Wink  Could be anywhere USA, but it reminds me of MN.

Glad the flu has finally flown the coop at your house.  I had some sort of deal going on with gastrointestinal tract, not sure what it was though.  Symptoms were mild, but my gut was sure tender and still is just a bit.

Ken's hat belongs to Barbie.  It is from 'Drum Majorette' #0875, 1964-65.  I'm awful with my vintage doll clothes.  I don't dress the dolls in them(hardly ever)and they stay packed away.  I need to get my dolls dressed in themSmiley Indifferent

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1204 of 9,230
latest reply

Elle3.JPG

Elle grew tired of winter

Message 1205 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirls-sent you a PM. Smiley Happy

Message 1206 of 9,230
latest reply

More little ones..........

DSC02423.JPG

Message 1207 of 9,230
latest reply

Chelsea.JPG

I could not resist this one eitherSmiley Happy

Message 1208 of 9,230
latest reply

chelseagrandma.JPG

Here is the little Chelsea I picked up last year(tho it seems I have had her longer than that)

Message 1209 of 9,230
latest reply

Well alright !! The little ones are so hard to resist. Cute shirls !!

Message 1210 of 9,230
latest reply

hi all, quickly running thru to see what's new ~ ~ ~

bought a new laptop and had to leave my old one at the Apple store so they could "mirror" everything

so i'm using a friend's computer for only a few minutes to check email

hugs all around~ Diane

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1211 of 9,230
latest reply

Welp. I finally bit the bullet..and purchased my first Ken doll (as an adult collector.) I think he is quite handsome.
Message 1212 of 9,230
latest reply

Oh Nurse, that is an awesome photo!  Ken looks great!  I think the molded hair Kens look good again.  Amazing though, Barbie and Ken seem to be getting younger....a LOT youngerSmiley Happy

Love your older windows too BTW.  Looks like they still have the weights to assist in opening because those older windows like that were so heavy.  Cool!

Here I thought I was the only one who says 'Welp' for 'well'. haha

Message 1213 of 9,230
latest reply

mermaid.JPG

Little Mermaid that I couldn't resistSmiley Happy

Message 1214 of 9,230
latest reply

I really like her, who is she? Speaking of mermaids- the Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie.

You were spot on about my windows, BTW. 🙂 I love SF architecture. This building is old- actually I just moved out of that apartment and into an older one that I love even more, but I'm going to miss that particular window for photography in particular. *Sob* I'll have to test out my new windows.

I didn't realize until you pointed it out but they ARE looking younger and younger, especially the Life in the Dreamhouse dolls. I don't care for newer dolls, but then I fell in love with the Fashionistas. And you know, things sort of spiral from there. So...

All things aside, he's my first Ken and I sort of love him! Now to find some other clothes for him, he can't stay in a stuffy, albeit sharp, tux forever.

🙂 Hugs!
Message 1215 of 9,230
latest reply