Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

I remember "collecting" Maxie for a short time when the dolls were being discontinued and Toys R Us had them on clearance.  They are well made dolls.  I remember buying a playset for her, a shoe store of some sort that had a bunch of shoe boxes and shoes.

I always wondered if they made a house for her?  If they did, they could have called it Maxie's Pad.

Jam up and jelly tight

Message 676 of 9,230
latest reply

:^O  LOL  Maxi-pad

Barbie pink hair - love it

Diane you did a good job finding shoes for Ashley- she looks great as a senorita!

Debra
Message 677 of 9,230
latest reply

Mike!!!!!! You owe me a clean screen!!:^O

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 678 of 9,230
latest reply

anyways....Diane your Maxie doll is neat!

Debra ~ Poor Midge!  I think that is why Alan had the side eye.........he may have been with Midge, but he was looking at Barbie:O  I think Ken may have had a fling with Midge tho.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 679 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley you are right and here is proof

photo 3f88efb8-c22c-4b6f-b7b7-4f7bd5d8211f_zps94499f0e.jpg

Debra
Message 680 of 9,230
latest reply

and then..... the drama

KA-Bong! photo DSCN1372.jpg

Debra
Message 681 of 9,230
latest reply

LOVE IT fancy!  I think you may have just started a new theme. The Barbie Soap Opera!  I can't wait for my new Pentax - I have alot of players for this show.

Have a great weekend all,

7touchdowns 

Message 682 of 9,230
latest reply

:^O  See?  I just knew it!  Midge is ready to conk Alan with the guitar.  And Barbie is just so cool about it, or she suspects Midge............

Message 683 of 9,230
latest reply

Barbie is making a quick get-away while Midge is otherwise engaged! Smart girl. lol

Sheila
Message 684 of 9,230
latest reply

Speaking of Allan, I just got a head the other day, and stole a body from one of the Kens for him.  At least for the time being,this one is giving Midge all of his attention!

Allan has some paint loss on his hair, face paint perfect. He does have a couple of pokes/scrapes near his hairline, but nothing big. He's my first, and I'm in love. Allan is adorable. :-x

Sheila
Message 685 of 9,230
latest reply

Here's a picture of the girls having a play date. Skipper is supervising, and is glad her dear friend Scooter could stop by.

The little one looking at the trike is the Chris head I put on a temporary body. It's a little shorter than the right body would be, but close enough for the time being. Chris needs a re-root, her hair is frizzy and has been trimmed.

In the back right is a poor Boy Scout doll who got wrangled into helping watch the little ones. He's wearing his original top and kerchief, and I think the boots are correct.

Other than the Kelley dolls, and the Kid Kore girl in pig tails, the other girls are wearing various bits and pieces of clothes I managed to pull together.

Sheila
Message 686 of 9,230
latest reply

hi folks, waving big HELLO to everyone~~~

Debra  groovy photos in your Barbie house, and drama oh yeah hahaa
Sheila nice dolls hon, am enjoying your little'uns photo

Message 687 of 9,230
latest reply

here is a modern barbie, i forgot who

in a handmade dress i bought on ebay awhile agohttp://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/twangerstudios/DSC09429.jpg

Message 688 of 9,230
latest reply

Sheila, I bet Skipper IS glad Skooter dropped by!

Diane, Nice job on her hair!!  The dress is pretty cool.  I am eye-balling how it is made.  I like the idea of the lace sleeves.  Runs to the drawing board------------------------------------------->>>

Message 689 of 9,230
latest reply

Gaah!  Posted too quickly!  Any of you girls had a look at the new Barbies released recently at Barbie Collector?  I love the City Shopper Barbie, the one wearing a sweater dress, black tights, etc.  Maybe this is who I can use my quarterly $20 on?:|  Now you know why my doll count stays elevated:^O  "Just say no!!"  HA!

Message 690 of 9,230
latest reply