Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks you guys.  I went searching the puter again, in hopes of finding more of my doll pics, but nada:-(  I know I had a few 'King, Princes, Queen, Princesses, and 'court help' photos saved)

Diane-- I really like all the prince Ken outfits!  I think I have kept them all(ones I have purchased) even if I parted with most of the Ken dolls.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 511 of 9,230
latest reply

a bit-o-homework, then nighty night~

BB arm photo DSC09298.jpg

BB ArmBR photo DSC08819.jpg

Message 512 of 9,230
latest reply

What a cozy looking little bed nook.  Just what was Skipper's homework assignment????  She has a mighty thick book on her lap, but what she has up on her screen looks like entertainment:^O

Looking at these photos makes me realize how much fun our dolls are and should be. I think they are therapeutic.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 513 of 9,230
latest reply

:-x

BB ST photo DSC08941.jpg

Message 514 of 9,230
latest reply

Diane--I always get a kick out of your barbie head on the skipper body!!:^O  Not any different than when i was a kid and put skipper's head on barbie's body!!:^O

Message 515 of 9,230
latest reply

These 3 footers are very busy playing with their barbies.  a lot of action in this photo:^O

Message 516 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirley that scene is totally cute

LOL the little cobbled-together dolly is an alien trekker hahaa
and y;k'ow i am NOT a "purist"

more trekkers

BB STre photo DSC09026.jpg

Message 517 of 9,230
latest reply

:-x All the neat pics

I was never a big Star Trek fan, but did watch the reruns when I was a kid, and remember the cartoon show on Saturday mornings in the 70s.  And the Mego playset...the huge one that folded out.  I remember seeing one all set up in a store when I was a kid.  There was one actress I remember...blonde, had a very unusual hairstyle (had to have been a wig)...kind of a big teased affair but in the front, it had a woven section, kind of like those potholders you'd make as a kid on a loom.  They should make a doll with that hair, it was really cool.

Jam up and jelly tight

Message 518 of 9,230
latest reply

Yeoman Janice Rand and her woven potholder hair!  LOL.

Diane I like your Star Trek scenes!  

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 519 of 9,230
latest reply

Fun pics Twanger!! I remember by brother and I watching Star Trek when we were little. One in particular always stands out in my mind and it was an episode where the little kids were alone with some crazy fool and they kept chanting "bang, bang, on the head" and something about friendly angel...cant remember it all but it was my favorite episode.

Message 520 of 9,230
latest reply

Yay! I found the name of the episode...it was called And the Children Shall Lead!

Message 521 of 9,230
latest reply

🙂

Message 522 of 9,230
latest reply

These pics are really old but I like to play with my dolls as well. 🙂

photo skippersdolls1.jpg

photo skipperstwiggyfrancie.jpg

photo DSC03653.jpg

photo DSC01412.jpg

photo DSC01413.jpg

Message 523 of 9,230
latest reply

Yes!!! That is it! Now I need to watch it again. 😛

Message 524 of 9,230
latest reply

The little girl in the pigtails....wasn't she the voice for one of the Mattel dolls..Chatty Cathy?

Message 525 of 9,230
latest reply