Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

A belated Happy Easter to everyone too!  Been taking a break this past week.

Nurse ~  I am enjoying your girls as well!  You take nice photos, BTW!

Beebee ~  I like your Mods too.

Storm ~  Love your MM in their Easter attire.

I really do like to see everyone's doll photos and how much joy everyone gets out of their collecting.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1246 of 9,230
latest reply

divergent&faerie.JPG

it's kind of shadowy in that old castle

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1247 of 9,230
latest reply

katnis&42.JPG

Message 1248 of 9,230
latest reply

Fairy&Toad.JPG

Message 1249 of 9,230
latest reply

katnis&horse.JPG

Message 1250 of 9,230
latest reply

Goldmaskkat.JPG

Message 1251 of 9,230
latest reply

Periwinkle.JPG

Message 1252 of 9,230
latest reply

Guess that is enough playing around for me......

Message 1253 of 9,230
latest reply

Those pictures brightened up my morning. I love when I actually have time to "play."
Message 1254 of 9,230
latest reply

Words can't express my excitement over this, lol. I am forcing myself to wait til the weekend the open the outfits.
Message 1255 of 9,230
latest reply

hi all came in to see what's new 🙂 ~ xoxo Diane

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d90204a5604f1db82b852429f284138c/tumblr_mr4cxulVNK1r9z5kro1_500.jpg

i'm away from home for a short holiday with my Mom in Virginia, we're on a road trip visiting family in West Virginia

this m'be a repost, haven't ID'd this girl, but i do luv her redressed in jumpsuit from Patio Party
BB patio.jpg

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1256 of 9,230
latest reply

Nurse ~ OH MY!  Don't mean to shout, but lucky you!  I have been eyeballing that anniversary set.  2 great outfits.  If it were me, I would probably leave it in the box.......at least for a little whileSmiley Very Happy  Congrats on a nice find!

Diane ~  Hope you are enjoying your road trip and visiting family.  West Va is an interesting drive/tour.  Your new blonde looks very nice in patio party.

Love seeing doll stuffheart

Message 1257 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbieStyle1.JPG

I could not pass this one up; esp. since she has a jacket that matches a vest of mine to a 'T'.    I have had her for a while and kept her boxed until just a few days ago.

Message 1258 of 9,230
latest reply

BarbieStyle2.JPG

Message 1259 of 9,230
latest reply

Stlyle&Spark2.JPG

It is good to be out of the box.heart

Message 1260 of 9,230
latest reply