Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelation.

I made an offer on A item , offer was accepted but I immediately within seconds asked for a cancellation but the seller refused .. how can I go about this ?

Buyer asks for refund while item is in transit

A buyer asked for a refund because the item was not delivered however the item is still in transit according to the tracking provided by eBay. EBay refunded the customer from my account. Any idea how I can get the card I sold back? Used the <20$ ship...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How did the seller cancel my item?

I purchased a Rolex watch from a seller on ebay. He said he could take less if I went directly through him. I said no that I wanted the ebay protection and paypal protection. So we agreed on a price and he accepted my offer. I was having trouble payi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the draft section now on the mobile app?

I list on the website regularly, but take photos with my iPhone. I save the listing on the web page and then use the mobile app to upload the photos to the listing. A couple of days ago, the draft section on my iPhone is nowhere to be found. What hap...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer won the auction but never paid

Buyer won auction but never paid.I had to cancel the itemI am trying to relist it but it give an error because i have reached the max number of items listed for a month. I am just trying to relist the same item that someone purposely bought to damage...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

contacting ebay

Does anyone have an email address for ebay's customer service. I have been on hold for over 25 minutes and I am completely fed up. Please share if you know of a better and alternative way to contact someone at ebay

Error by numbers

New Payment Terms error 21929282 User agreement error 219450I found the new user agreements but I am lost as to how to fix the errors

Most Marked as Helpful Authors