eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
okjwbooth
Community Member

eBay Bucks

So what this about. Well I was looking at my own eBay bucks coming up for Oct. And it hit me about not getting eBay bucks for shipping charges.  So my next though was  "wow". For the guys that start auctions at a low price but then charge over price shipping charges I am getting screwed out of eBay bucks.  Just a though for everyone out there to ponder. 

Thanks for reading and maybe giving it some though

Please use plain text.
dealinsportscards2
Community Member

Re: eBay Bucks

in reply to okjwbooth

okjwbooth wrote:

So what this about. Well I was looking at my own eBay bucks coming up for Oct. And it hit me about not getting eBay bucks for shipping charges.  So my next though was  "wow". For the guys that start auctions at a low price but then charge over price shipping charges I am getting screwed out of eBay bucks.  Just a though for everyone out there to ponder. 

Thanks for reading and maybe giving it some though

You got it! Here's just another reason to ship free and include shipping in the price of the card. (If you sell items expensive enough to do so) A guy charges $97 for a card and $3 shipping. He pays final value fees on $100 but I only get eBay bucks on $97. I'd much rather pay $100 for the card and get free shipping. There's really no reason to charge shipping if you sell high dollar cards any more. I changed about 6 months ago and virtually guaranteed my top rated seller status. Now I get 5 stars in shipping costs, shipping time, and communication automatically.

Please use plain text.
imnorrfan
Community Member

Re: eBay Bucks

in reply to dealinsportscards2

There's really no reason to charge shipping if you sell high dollar cards any more.

Absolutely.

Please use plain text.