Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do I just ignore eBay notification?

So I had order that arrived in the wrong color and the seller offered to exchange it for the correct one after I sent the item back. Fast forward to now I got the item but I got a notification from eBay asking if I received a refund for the item. And...

Claim Item not received, now wants refund

Looking for some advice here... Sold a router and USPS tracking shows it was delivered. Buyer sends message saying item was not received and if I am "scamming" them, claiming they did not receive the item, that instead they received an envelope showi...

On-demand payout scheduled maintenance AGAIN at the same time funds would be avail...

"On-demand payout requests to debit cards will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience." - eBay Isn't it convenient that they choose to make the system unavailable at the exact same time funds would be availabl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Issues with bad buyers return fraud

We are having issues with these 2 orders:04-11275-48181 and 26-11378-50104Ebay moderator: Please view our Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-476686833331 and SR# 1-476980622631 for exact details that we've encountered. We have documented proof ...

Resolved! Insufficient Address Provided Advice

I have a customer who made a purchase for 3 items each weighing 20lb.The customer provided an address to ebay and I made 3 separate shippings through ebays shipping service.To keep the packages as light as possible as I had a feeling usps wouldn't ha...

Ebays money back policy

Hopefully if all the sellers on ebay, atleast the ones based in USA, would write about the defect in ebays money back guarantee policy;that by choosing item doesn't match photos or listing description, no matter how diligent a seller is about adequat...

Return

I have a return case open about which I accidently sent an offer to buyer as a respond of return request. Now, the buyer and I agreed to a slightly higher amount than the offer I've already sent him. How can I refund him the rest of the amount. He is...

Changes to Refund a Buyer form?

The changes to the "Refund a buyer" form/page do not make any sense. I can no longer issue a simple refund for shipping costs (I do a lot of combined shipping). Now there is no clear way to see what the purchase amount is and what is shipping within ...

Help, buyer wants to return used item

Hello, i know this topic has already been answered many times but i could really use some advice on my particular problem. basically i sold a camera stabilier (Zhiyun crane m3s) used (like new) for $100 less than retail because although it supports m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return Scam - so simple but super effective. What should I do?

SHORT version:The scammer returns packages using their "own shipping label" to the same zip code as the seller's return address. eBay's "AI system" thinks the return is complete and immediately processes a full refund, despite my efforts to contact e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors