cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with bad buyers return fraud

We are having issues with these 2 orders:
04-11275-48181 and 26-11378-50104

Ebay moderator: Please view our Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-476686833331 and SR# 1-476980622631 for exact details that we've encountered.

We have documented proof from the USPS postmaster that we've uploaded to 'general docs' per your request on chat that proves we did not receive these items back.

On 4.17 I uploaded letter to ebay in their docs, awaiting a response, but still have not heard from Ebay.  The first chat stated I would receive a refund for 3331 chat ID, but I have not seen any refund or heard back.

They bought the item, they ask to return the item. We send them a label. They put a sticker over the label and send back a first class padded envelope less than 1lb with nothing in it, addressed to someone in our city and zip code only and then you refund them automatically without ever giving us a chance to refund $0.

Please escalate this case to an appeals manager or upper level manager to investigate as we simply just want our items back or our money back / seller protection

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There isn't anybody from eBay on this discussion board that can help you with this.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@stuntcams 

To what city/state did you ship these items?   

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You are not talking to eBay when you post here.  We are other sellers/buyers who cannot see your account or your chat history.

Try contacting eBay via Facebook (my preferred method, the reps there are better trained and able to help usually): https://www.facebook.com/ebayforbusiness

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks.  I was hoping to get an ebay moderator, but I guess that's not the case.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Try eBay for Business on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness

These are actual eBay employees who can help you.

Click the message icon top right and post what you just did here.

It will ask you to verify who you are. Follow the prompts.

Once that is done, wait for them to get back to you.

They don't respond right away, but they will.

Good luck to you

Message 6 of 6
latest reply