Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

This is my last resort

At the end of November I bought an Iphone through Ebay, I got it December 5th. I flew to Argentina a few days back and used the phone using WIFI, I came back mid-end of January. Since I am deaf, I needed to wait till my audiologist appointment, which...

Wacky negative feedback

Got my first negative feedback after 1.4k items sold - buyer was mad he couldn’t use his gift card at my store. Provided no other information other than his gift cards didn’t work. I asked eBay to remove this nonsense and they declined claiming it di...

NO SALES - PERIOD

This attempt at some sort of PR by eBay is **bleep**. There aren't technical issues, selling issues, product issues.Something is wrong....dead wrong. I'm a $50k - 100k seller and have been since 2015. I usually process 10 - 20 orders a week and often...

I would like to ask you to see if there is anything wrong with my product list and help me give some

I am honored to be an ebay seller, but I am a novice and attach great importance to the ebya platform. I hope you can give me some suggestions for improvement.For example, picture problems, description problems, price problems, or product problems, p...

Item condition

I need to list an item as used. Its an aftershave that has some missing from bottle but in the conditions field, I dont have that option. Anyway to fix this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

In a rut; out of touch with modern collectibles

Hello all. I have been selling here for a while. It's more of a hobby than a job, but the money is important. Here is what sells for me: Pyrex milk glass bowls with a pattern, Jadite glassware, an occasional collectable fishing reel or Stanley carpen...

Resolved! Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

• 58 replies
  • 4 helpful

Sales tax

I've been selling a small amount for awhile. I wasn't charged sales tax on a couple of my last orders. Is there anything I can do to ensure that sales tax is charged automatically?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

sending offers to items on watch lists

I send offers to pretty much every listing in that section under Active. Exceptions are when ebay wants to require me to discount too much. Some of the time I don't discount much but usually I try to be somewhat generous. A lot depends on whether the...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

It's Time to Reimburse Buyers for Return Packaging

When buyers receive items not as described or defective, and need to return the item, very often they incurred additional cost to package the item before returning it. That's because, to open the package, one must destroy the onetime use packaging. e...

• 38 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors