cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to ask you to see if there is anything wrong with my product list and help me give some

I am honored to be an ebay seller, but I am a novice and attach great importance to the ebya platform. I hope you can give me some suggestions for improvement.

For example, picture problems, description problems, price problems, or product problems, please give some suggestions, and we will improve it. Thank you all, thank you very much.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I would like to ask you to see if there is anything wrong with my product list and help me give some

Your pictures are excellent.

Your product names/title are spammy.

Your descriptions seem accurate.

I cannot believe you will sell enough product at the low prices you are asking to make selling on Ebay a worthwhile activity.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Your photos look fine. It is good to put the dimensions in your photo but I would suggest showing the dimensions in inches as well as centimeters. Americans use inches more than centimeters so they might get a more accurate idea of the item size if it is shown in inches.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I would think any dog or cat with hind claws would tear those crochet collars off in about five minutes. But I do wish you good luck.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Cute stuff. Never heard of a parrot hammock.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Thank you very much for your valuable advice.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Thank you very much for you

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Thank you very much for your valuable advice

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Thank you very much 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Your username doesn't make sense for what you sell. That would be something I would consider changing.  ... Unless you plan to sell groceries?

As a seller, your username often reflects what your specialty is for selling. Maybe you can guess what I sell, LOL

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Hello, brother. The price of the product has been raised according to your suggestion. Let's see if it is suitable. Do you have any better suggestions for the title? Thank you for your help.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Would you mind saying what you mean by the titles are spammy? I ask just to ensure I know what not to do. Thank you! 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@tiglijewelryco wrote:

Would you mind saying what you mean by the titles are spammy? I ask just to ensure I know what not to do. Thank you! 

@tiglijewelryco

I think he is referring to any title that is a bunch of keywords jammed together in a way that isn't exactly logical or readable or is flat out repetitive upon itself...

Example of OP's title:

Hand-knitted pet dog bow tie pet cat bow tie pet tie pet soft collar

4x pet, 3x tie, 2x bow.

The following would likely achieve the same results and be an easier flow:

Hand-knitted bow tie soft collar - dogs cats pets
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for your guidance, my brother. We will study the title and improve it as soon as possible. As for whether you think the price is appropriate, this price modification is a little lower than that of the reference system.Please give me some more guidance on the price Thank you

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Being a bit nitpicky but your pet collars are crocheted not knitted. 

Message 15 of 16
latest reply