Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rare Hires Rootbeer sign

Can anyone give me more info on this sign? It’s cardboard and in great condition, never hung. I can’t find it anywhere online.

4D1F5780-6261-408A-9E7D-E128FDA2D5B9.jpeg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help w/Limoges Portrait Plate ID

Hello,i recently acquired these 9 Limoges handpainted Portrait plates. I believe there should be 9 as they appear to depict the 12 months of the year.just over 9 3/4” diameter.signedTheo HavilandLimogesFranceany Help is greatly appreciated.thank you!...

flanagan-laneantiques Any thoughts on this Irish slant top desk?

#flanagan-laneantiquesI posted this on the collectibles board then remembered that you do quite a bit with period furniture. Here is the question from over there. Any thoughts? "I took on this restoration as a sympathy case. As you can see Pax Copia ...

Authenticating Milo Baughman

Does anyone know if there's a way to authenticate Milo Baughman pieces? Anyone recognize whether or not this is his work? 48" x 30" x 17" tall. Thanks!

Coffee Table-1.jpg Coffee Table-2.jpg Coffee Table-Label.jpg

Bought a crock at an auction

I thought I was going to have to tire my arm out bidding but ended up getting it for just under $30!!! I guess nobody seen it till it was too late. I felt like it was a twilight zone episode or something lol.Any info is appreciated, I know nothing ab...

053 056 058 061

Help dating table

Please help me date this trestle table I just bought to use as a coffee table. It looks like the top is veneer to me. I've attached lots of pictures including the screws etc. Thankyou in advance!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors