Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Received offer that is too high.

I just declined on offer on one of my listings - an antique sewing box. The offer was almost double my starting price, and the seller is brand new with no history. I thanked the interested party and suggested they place a bid. Am I being too suspicio...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Antique" Chandelier, Arts & Crafts?

I have already posted this in a Home & Garden group. Oops on my part. I have    a chandelier with a small label with the following: ELECTRIC FIXTURE over ISSUE NO. C-11935 over WILLIAM SPENCER over BRIDGETON, N.J. over ESTB 1897 and am unable to trac...

IMG_20220318_104931~2.jpg IMG_20220318_102819~3.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revere sterling glass pendant

Anybody have an idea of what its worth of value. It’s a glass pendant maybe from a chandelier. The bulb has the horse marking with sterling on the bottom taking the cap off there’s a sleeve with the marking revere sterling. Any information such as ci...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Savonarola chair?

I would like to sell this chair but have no idea of it’s value. It could be a savonarola chair? Definitely an antique. The back flips over to become a tabletop and the seat appears to fold but I’m not sure how to do that and don’t want to damage it. ...

2EEB6896-263D-450F-9AAE-0477DEEB305D.jpeg FDC0D933-0C00-4BD2-80E9-BFD0F3FF4EFB.jpeg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scammers

I am having a problem with buyers trying to scam me. 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gold Decorated Small Pitcher

I have this beautiful little pitcher with gold. On the bottom, there are some letters that have been etched. It looks like GC1. I'm not sure, though. Does anybody know anything about this? I have two that come with two small glasses or cups.

IMG_0934 (2).JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors