cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching photo to an eBay message

Has anyone been successful at attaching a photo to an eBay message?  I tried twice today:  Both times the message was something like no response from server, try again.

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Attaching photo to an eBay message

@magiemagana0718 wrote:
Hi there, I just did. I use my phone app. So just scroll down to classic site and it let you do it there! Best regards.

I think she's probably figured it out. Her post was from 2012. 

Thank you for your contribution to the part time sellers group.

@magiemagana0718

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 31 of 44
latest reply

Message 32 of 44
latest reply

Message 33 of 44
latest reply

@rasal-rasal

This thread is from 2012, did you have a question? 

Message 35 of 44
latest reply

@loveyourimagination49 wrote:

@rasal-rasal

This thread is from 2012, did you have a question? 

They want to know if the unknown size of the tires in the pic by avalanchexpressin0 fit the unknown year/make/model car in their  pic. Having been an automobile technician for 40 years I'll field this one!

Let's see, it's been 5 years since the thread was started rascal-rascal, please stop by late Oct. 2022 for my incongruous pix that will answer your very difficult question.

Hope this helps!

HM

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 36 of 44
latest reply

You have to view the site as if you are on your computer or it won't offer the upload option. You can get to it on your phone by going to the bottom of your 'my ebay' page and click 'classic site'. Then go to your messages and reply to your seller/buyer. It should allow you to attach photos there.

Message 37 of 44
latest reply

thanks toby.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 38 of 44
latest reply

1. To whom it may concern,, I Martin Marero have photos that dont make sence regarding items not recieved by seller....Here we have the same tracking # for both packages from Ebays site stating the item was Delivered..Now going to the Shippers site USPS the tracking # says  package on its way as of today Jan,6,2018 alos on the Paypal site there are two different tracking numbers also mind you the items are 100 pack of AA Batteries and the other 100 pack of AA Batteries look close at the Ebay tracking says sent in an USPS envelope dont know how you can fit 200 batteries in a envelope? Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 11.10.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-30 at 11.10.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-06 at 5.28.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-06 at 6.13.41 PM.pngIMG_E2970.JPG
Message 39 of 44
latest reply

@dragosnyc  Hi, dragosnyc...we are just a bunch of sellers like yourself and can't rectify your problem which I can't really understand what it is to begin with...sorry ~ anyhoo, for what it's worth, there are many USPS envelopes that are 12 X 9 that would fit 200 batteries depending on how the batteries are packaged...and also for what it's worth, it isn't wise to post pics with your personal information showing.

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 40 of 44
latest reply

CASE ID : 5165847469 Power Window Regulator

Sending foto from note from the USPS of $35.50. Please send full rehund.
Message 41 of 44
latest reply

@ri-ilmar-bu1xiga

You need to contact your seller or eBay.

This is a member to member community board.

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

Well, I've never attached anything to an e-bay message before today. However, I needed to send some pictures of the damage done in transit to a microscope I ordered. All I did was to bring up on screen, my latest photos - they were the ones I needed. I went into messages, clicked on 'REPLY', clicked on 'ADD PHOTOS'. A message came up allowing me to import up to 5 photos. I 'dragged-and-dropped' 4 photos, finished writing the accompanying text, explaining what was what and then hit the 'send' button. My message was successfully sent. To check, I went to the left-hand side menu and clicked on 'sent', I then clicked on the last 'sent' message (which had a paper clip icon next to it) and my message came up with the 4 photos I had taken. I am presuming therefore that the message together with the photos was sent successfully and am now awaiting confirmation from the seller that he got the photos. Hope that helps.

Message 43 of 44
latest reply

The only way to attach a photo is that the message cannot be to a reply.

By that I mean that you must start a new message to the other person

Photos do not seem to attach when you are replying to a message that the other person already sent you

Do not ask me why but this is what I found out

God bless

Message 44 of 44
latest reply