A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for opinions on returns policy....

Ok, so I keep getting multiple emails from eBay on a weekly basis because I "have an unsupported return policy", which is 14 days instead of 30 day returns. However, I sell a lot of guitar parts that actually have to be modified to fit the customer's...

Hello my dear old friends Tink here and I need some info regarding Paypal

Hi guys been too long!!!This is an issue I hope you guys can help me with.Have any of you noticed that paypal has been splitting the payments when multiple items are purchased?I had purchased 8 different seed packs from a seller and I bought the extr...

Resolved! Fraud Buyer and Global shipping program

Hi all, I am new seller on eBay who are selling as part time .. and i want to share my story and you may give me some advice.I found that Global shipping program is good idea to sell worldwide, as it doesn't cost my anything extra .. I just ship the ...

relistings reduced to 1000 per month

Anyone else having this problem? I have been an Ebay seller for 10 plus years and have a shop for which I pay £19.99 per month and I have always had unlimited free re listings. Now I am told that I have 1100 free listings/relistings per month and I h...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Postage Label Printers for the Casual Seller

Hi, I'm a casual seller that sells roughly 1-2 low-cost items per day on amazon or ebay. With USPS postage rates increasing to $3.50 but offered on ebay or amazon for $2.66, I wanted to look into printing postage and shipping labels at home. I've bee...

SO, a customer opened a paypal case against me today for an unauthorized transaction....

the item was delivered 8 days ago, and I have already verified that it went to the person whose name was on the card that was used via Paypal to pay for it. I called Paypal today and made sure they had the tracking information... The only fraudulent ...

Ebay/PayPal holding funds for three weeks.

PayPal is now holding funds that belong to the seller for three weeks. They are expecting seller to ship item before they release the funds. This is not right. How can they expect a seller to ship the item when the seller has not received payment? Ye...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 100 replies
  • 6 helpful

Baby, It's Cold/Hot/Humid/Windy/Nice Outside! What's Your Weather Like, Part Timers?

The Group Home has posters & readers that are scattered across the USA and Canada, so I thought it would be interesting and fun to have a thread about weather conditions where you live ~ so rant, vent, post weather related jokes or extol the virtues ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 104 replies
  • 3 helpful

Confirm my Phone Number - Verify PIN

Hi, I'm trying to confirm my phone number. They sent a PIN to my phone number and I recieve it fine, but when I enter the PIN code, it says: "Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this ti...

Confirm my Phone Number - Verify PIN.png

Returns, buyers, sellers...

I am sorry !! I am apologizing because whoever you are and where ever you are dont sell on eBay. They will not back you. They will not protect you. They will issue refunds without discussing with you and without your item being returned to you. Selle...

Labels