eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$45 for FREE shipping

ebay charged me $45 for an item i bought which said FREE shipping!!!but i "returned" the item before it was shipped, ans seller refunded me $180.but why does ebay allow a $45 charge on the invoice for FREE shipping???anyone else had this problem???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Abuse we now take as sellers on Ebay :-( Should Read Seller

(sorry for the long thread)Ever since Ebay changed there feedback format to no more Negs to bidder's, I've had a lot of problems now. Back in the day when we could leave Negs to unruly, or non-paying bidder's, there wasn't to much trouble. I had abou...

eBay stock dropps 9% after PayPal report of "WEAK VOLUME TRENDS" due to eBay Throttling

EBay's stock tumbles more than 9% on Friday Oct, 19 2018 after PayPal suggests weak volume trends at former parent Co. eBay. This is no surprise to many of us sellers here on eBay who have experienced the throttling of our paid for US based Premium s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 131 replies
  • 25 helpful

What kind of reasonable gift do you want for Christmas?

What kind of reasonable gift do you want for Christmas? This is not about better sells, fewer returns, etc. As for me: I want a trailer hitch for my van, miss not having one. I had a trailer hitch on my other van which allowed me to use my trailer.

The Holidays are fast approaching ...

Well, the holidays are fast approaching and I'm not going to be ready. Scary. Got 3 grandchildren and just started selling on Ebay past 6 months and doing enough to help 'get by' but darn it why does 'society' have a clause on children's ages to get ...

HAUNTED CRAFT TABLE ? IN THE SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN .

I've had a few strange events happen in the last few weeks in the room I use to make my jewelry that I sell on E bay . First I should explain that this same room was my fathers bedroom . He lived with us the last 8 years of his life and actually pass...

This just bugs me

It's "would have" and "might have," not "would of" and "might of." Thanks for reading.

Ebay increases fees if no feedback left?

I just started selling on Ebay and I've read on some posts that buyers not leaving feedback can hurt your rating/rankings and cause Ebay to start charging your higher listing fees? Is that true? It's not my fault if buyers don't choose to leave feedb...

Off-brand uses for ebay shipping supplies - fun thread

So my Dachshund hurt her foot and is stuck in the "Cone of Shame" but she's flies through the house like a tornado and managed to rip her COS. Unfortunately for her, her dad is an Engineer and was armed with a massive amount of eBay tape so.... What ...

how to become ebay millionaire

Becoming millionaires through ebay Inspiring-Stories Add comments Two guys from the UK proved that they can become millionaires just through ebay without ever owning a physical store. Jamie Murray never intended to start a business on the internet bu...

An interesting article for sellers to read

Pulled up this article regarding eBay and I found it interesting and thought to post it here for other sellers to read. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4200479-facebooks-next-big-opportunity-ebays-worse-nightmare I particularly found this paragraph ...

Atrocity that is eBay Customer Service - What is my alternative?

Been selling on eBay for 10 years. I have 2951 all positive feedbacks on my selling name. I have had 2 neutrals dropped on me and never a negative. The neutrals were by new users who did not understand the feedback system. I used to have an account m...

Unusual sales decline Mid July till current. Anyone else or just me.

I had a major sale decline started in mid July to current. Just currious if anyone else has had this. Its not the normal slow down that happens at times. Just wanting to know how many others maybe are experiencing it. If I am the only one, need to lo...

Labels