eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Habari gani

To those who understand no explanation is necessary.***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood for the holidays.

Kwanzaa.jpg

Resolved! eBay team & all of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

The Christmas spirit fills the life of you and your family with hope, positivity, and joy. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.The bright lights of Christmas conspire to make your hearts happy and fill your life with joy.The best Christmas presents ...

ayanthi54_1-1640406075444.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Merry Christmas.

(Yes, I know I’m a bit early but I figured you’d all be too busy tomorrow to read this) Oops - nope, wait a minute. Somebody somewhere is offended by that - let’s try againhappy holidaysseasons greetingsyuletide blessingsNAH ! Screw that PC stuff ! I...

Holy Night jigsaw puzzle MPI31585.jpg

Today is National Festivus Day

Feeling a little left out? You don’t celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa?Then come and experience the joy of the Miracle of Festivus.It's non-denominational and it's non-commercial.The Festivus slogan is "A Festivus for the rest of us!" ***These...

Festivus pole.jpg

Merry Christmas & Happy New year

Dear Community,Wishing you the most memorable and joyful Christmas season and May Lord Jesus bless you withlots of luck and success this Christmas. Have a great time. Merry Christmas & Happy New year.Stay healthy. Have a great day... Thank youhasdil-...

hasdill -87 New.jpg

Today is National Mathematicians Day

Hey, man - I just invented the Zero.The what? Huh? - Oh - nothing. ***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood for the holidays.

Thank God for Teachers blackboard hat pin.jpg

Today is National Bah Humbug Day

Approved by Ebenezer Scrooge himself, today allows everyone bogged down and overwhelmed by Christmas preparations to vent their frustrations with impunity. Go ahead, one good scream - let it out. Feel better now? You’re welcome.***These boards seem t...

The Scream 4489.jpg

Today is National Caroling Day

Much more popular in the days of my youth than it is today, but Christmas holiday caroling remains a great opportunity to enjoy the holiday and appreciate its meaning, by going out in a group to sing Christmas carols. ***These boards seem to have bec...

Harborside Carolers jigsaw puzzle MPI71674 2.jpg

Today is National Look for an Evergreen Day

To many people only a fresh cut real tree will do for Christmas with the scent of fresh pine enhancing the spirit of the holidays. ***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood fo...

Twelve Days of Christmas jigsaw puzzle S95849.jpg

I left eBay 9 years ago & this happened

Well I was a big ebay seller for many many years, started early on with them, but one day we had a shipping delay due to our vendors and ebay shut us down, we sent a letter explaining to ebay our stellar record, blah blah blah and was literally in te...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 4 helpful

Today is The Wright Brothers Day

The daring young men in their flying machine proved that the sky was no longer the limit. ***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood for the holidays.

Barnstormers jigsaw puzzle PIA548048.jpg

Today is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day

As chocoholics, we shouldn't need any added incentive to enjoy our chocolate. But in the giving spirit of the holiday season, make sure to give or share some of your favorite chocolate covered treats. ***These boards seem to have become at times quit...

Lucy Chocolate Factory coffee mug MSL4831.JPG
Labels