eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help me resolve this situation

I made several purchases on another online site (a big one). I won't mention it by name. It is one that sells goods and also has individual sellers similar to Ebay. I received all the items except one. On the day I purchased it I received a notice it...

Saint Nicholas Day

Yes, Virginia, there really was a Saint Nicholas (4th century AD). Today is recorded as the date of his death.He was responsible for, among other things, the stockings being hung by the chimney with care. And let’s not forget that dreaded lump of coa...

Fun and Games coffee mug CI32484.jpg

Today is National Repeal Day

Commemorating the passage of the 33rd amendment repealing the 18th amendment. I’ll drink to that. ***These boards seem to have become at times quite grumpy. Thought I’d add a little misdirection to lighten the mood for the holidays.

Medieval Figurine 504580.jpg

Resolved! OT: Smash & Grab across the US where are they selling?

I live in Chicago and we've had a lot of smash and grabs. Crews & gangs of guys smash into a store usually a high-end like LV or Gucci and grab the high-end stuff and run out. It's done all over California. I have a question and I keep wondering - wh...

And here we go.....

www.marketwatch.com/story/ebay-inc-stock-falls-thursday-underperforms-market-01634244628-4e8d7481de1f

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay Buyer Discrimination

I am a PATRIOT an AMERICAN, a conspiracy theorist, and a Q. All Q's are no these crazy lunatics that believe in outrageous things. A Q maybelieve in whatever they want. There are many Q's. I am simply a Q that believesthat (A) The country is being bo...

Refund issued before Label Created

Hello, I need help am new to Ebay community. A buyer asked for a return, and I accepted it, but it made a refund before creating a label. The buyer asked me to contact Ebay to ask for another label. Tried to contact they but no way to reach out. Can ...

11/11 Veteran's Day - We Thank You

Sending a heartfelt thank you to all of our military veterans. We are grateful for your service and sacrifices made to keep us all safe. May you receive the recognition and respect you so richly deserve. Have a wonderful Veteran's Day! God bless,BJ

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 10 helpful

Watch This!

Hello everyone! I recently found this funny video and just wanted to share it with you guys. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKgeAKTaXM

Scamming liar caught.

I know it's not ebay, but these are the kinds of buyers that we deal with on a regular basis. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/our-packaging-can-be-seen-in-the-background-small-business-owner-exposes-customer-lying-about-missing-order-in...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors