cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?

deanna_xo
Enthusiast

Hello!

Today when I logged in on my phone and checked my listings, they all said 0 views. Which I know is not the case because I've already seen that they did have views. Thought maybe it was my app so I logged in on my laptop, still says 0 views. This is on listings I've had up for weeks and new listings I've just posted within the past 24 hours. Is this a problem everyone is having?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?

how do we get people to view the item

Mulweli Luvhengo
Message 61 of 66
latest reply

Well good for you. The question wasn’t “hey, do you pay attention to your views?”
Not helpful. Other people do pay attention...that’s why they’re on there(sometimes)
Message 62 of 66
latest reply

Very annoying not being to look at my views. This is making me think nobody is viewing my stuff. I hope this is fixed soon.

Message 63 of 66
latest reply

Yes. I've been having the same thing going on for weeks now. I go by the amount of views an item is getting to adjust the prices of my items but I cannot do that for atleast 3 - 4 weeks now. Ebay has had more than a sufficient amount of time to fix this glitch. They make so much money off of their sellers that they can atleast make sure the site is fixed in a swift fashion. 

Message 64 of 66
latest reply

One other thing I must say in response to some people. My sales are also way down since this has been happening. I had an out of State family member that has bought from me on eBay previously go on my site to find a ring I was selling and it showed up that the listing didn't exist. I'm not sure if this zero view thing is some kind of worse problem but I'm tempted to end my listings and sell elsewhere.

Message 65 of 66
latest reply

Ok, so other than eBay...where else are you guys selling? I need alternatives
Message 66 of 66
latest reply