eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?

Hello! Today when I logged in on my phone and checked my listings, they all said 0 views. Which I know is not the case because I've already seen that they did have views. Thought maybe it was my app so I logged in on my laptop, still says 0 views. Th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 65 replies
  • 3 helpful

FOOD FOR THOUGHT NOT

A few years ago when a beloved family member was in the (general) hospital here in Wilkes Barre, Pa. I was taking a cab every morning at 5 am to spend the entire day at the hospital with her....One morning I had to skip breakfast as the cab was waiti...

Good news!

Not sure where to post this so Lithium mods if you move it would you be so kind as to let me know where. Thank you! Can I share some good news? I’m very excited after all the bad luck we’ve had the last few months. I needed a boost!I just won $1000 o...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay allowed customer to return an item and it was sent to a wrong address and was lost

Around a month ago, I sold a used laptop on eBay, clearly mentioning in the item description that the battery was not good and it could hold only about half an hour of charge (to the best of my knowlege) and that returns were not accepted. The buyer ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

hold music ear worm

Have been on hold and usually the hold music is only mildly interesting at best, but today it is an AWESOME guitar piece with a renaissance sound. Can anyone tell me what it is?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

0 views problem

Ive just had a long conversation with ebay .they are working to resolve this problem now .hopefully everything back to normal soon

Taxman....Beatles

The Beatles were way ahead of their time: There's one for you, nineteen for me'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxmanShould five per cent appear too smallBe thankful I don't take it all'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah I'm the taxmanIf you drive a car,...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay perpetuated theft against sellers

I’ve been on eBay for 15 + years with 100% rating. I’ve made at least 2,000 (200 current listings) sales transactions with only 560 bothering to leave feedback. For the last year I’ve been loosing money every month due to fraudulent buyer claims. Las...

RIP, Kate Spade 😢

I'm so sad to hear about her suicide, I'm a big fan of her artwork and products. No words....

Resolved! Just to lighten the mood......

Let us not forget those ebay sellers, good and bad, alive and dead, who forged our path. If I could do it all again, I would. S1 Ep1 Outside a boardroom in a building.....somewhere. Good morning, sir. Are they all here? Yes, sir. What are all those b...

Hacked Seller Accounts!

How do these people make money? Obviously they sell the same set of items for 10 cents on the dollar with BIN. They make 50-80 sales and ebay takes down all the auctions and PayPal refunds all the money. How do they profit? Do they scam the buyers in...

Has anyone expirenced high returns lately?

I normally get a return here and there but lately it has been ridiculous and it’s been happening more the last two months. The majority of the returns are a result from sizing, shipping turnaround time or remorse. Now, some of the retursn are due to ...

secret questions/security

Because facebook is in the news and privacy is the issue, what is your opinion on ebays use of "secret questions" Before you answer read this article. https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/04/dont-give-away-historic-details-about-yourself/comment-page-2/

Global Shipping Program probably is a scam?

I am from Thailand & I recently made a purchase of an item from ebay using the Global Shipping Program. It is a Bose speaker. I was in doubt in the first place and sent an email to ebay support to double confirmed about the claim that I do not need t...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors