eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Help! Need information...

I have a set of silverware (service for 12 with serving pieces) that appears to be German. On the knife blade it says " Bader" and "Rostfrei", which I know means "rust free". On the back of the spoon and fork handles it says Bader 90 and has a very small hallmark that appears to be a shield with the letter B in it. It is very small though and difficult even with a magnifying glass. I haven't been able to get a picture of the hallmark, or maker's mark because of it's size. Can anyone tell me anything about this set?? I have searched the internet with no luck. Thanks for anything anyone can tell me.

I do have pictures, but can't seem to  upload them...

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Help! Need information...Bader Silverware

in reply to rcdunn1

I, too am researching the same subject:  Bader silverware.  Your description in your post seems to match the description of a 6 piece silverware set that I own.  I'd like to see your pictures...wonder if we have the same set?  My pattern has a "stacked" look to the handles that are rather squared.  Have you found any info on this set? 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Help! Need information...

in reply to rcdunn1

Instructions for posting pictures on these discussion boards can be found in the first post on the Pottery, Glass & Porcelain discussion board.

People in debt often confuse the word "need" with "want". People who do not succeed often confuse the word "can't" with "won't". - John -
Please use plain text.