Watches, Clocks and Timepieces
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake watches from Kazakhstan

At least 2 sellers are trying to push replica watches as real. You can see the exact same watches in the exact same poses on aaareplicawatches.is website. For instance, these two Villeret calendar moonphase watches use the identical cushion and backg...

Counterfit Citizen Watches?

Hello: I buy Citizen watches every now and then (have about 22 of them) and for that reason I receive a lot of sugestions from Ebay about Citizen watches. I have received many sugestions about cheap Citizen Aviator watches, in blue and brown at $50 -...

Fake eBay Watches

Beware; eBay is allowing sellers to sell fake eBay watches. I recently bought this Dan Henry watch, where each Dan Henry Watch has a unique serial number and only 500 of these watches were ever made, per the Dan Henry site. This is the listing:https:...

Help with identifying

I did a google lens search of this item and still unsure what this could be? Possible pocket watch salesman sample of how it works inside..A balance of sort.. the middle prong will move to the center if it is standing upright?I just don't know for su...

20221126_110955.jpg 20221126_094844.jpg 20221126_110946.jpg

International shipping

I accepted a buyer's offer on a vintage watch. The price agreed upon was to cover both the purchase and international shipping costs. Ebay is blocking buyer from making payment because their address is international. Can I adjust to allow internation...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors