cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comics
Start a Discussion
Need Info About Wes Morse Comic Strip "Falfy"
Need Info About Wes Morse Comic Strip "Falfy"
I have a vintage piece of cloth printed with a comic strip by Bazooka Joe cartoonist, Wes Morse, called "Falfy." I can't find anything at all about th...
in Comics | Updated by daintydorothydoll
Did we lose the 'What have you won' thread again?
Did we lose the 'What have you won' thread again?
Well, here's a new one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130124734388 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2...
in Comics | Updated by nanapong1
How to Stop Dishonest Comic Book Sellers?
How to Stop Dishonest Comic Book Sellers?
I am an experienced comic book collector and I know grading very well - and can easily distinguish a comic book in poor condition from a comic book in...
in Comics | Updated by spacecitycomics
Does PGX Rating Bring Down The Value Of A Comic?
Does PGX Rating Bring Down The Value Of A Comic?
Over the years I have tried to sell a number of PGX rated comics with very little to no success. Similiar comics rated CGC were no issue for me to sel...
in Comics | Updated by gman58
Savage Rogue original art, for sale!
Savage Rogue original art, for sale!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131996352023?ul_noapp=true
in Comics | Updated by marcolim-89
Is This A Superman Artist's Proof? And, How Much Is It (Possibly) Worth?
Is This A Superman Artist's Proof? And, How Much Is It (Possibly) Worth?
Hopefully somebody in the ebay comic community can help me with this. I purchased a complete set of Superman "proofs" for this comic book about 15 yea...
in Comics | Updated by birmantaz
anyone recognize this character?
anyone recognize this character?

in Comics | Updated by fun_comics9857
What's new with the golden age.
What's new with the golden age.
in Comics | Updated by anarkistsmurf
Paul Ryan RIP
Paul Ryan RIP
Not the guy who wants to cut your taxes and pay for it by getting rid of your Social Security. The comic book artist, He died in March of this year, b...
in Comics | Updated by 323*edelman
Hopalong Cassidy comic #1
Hopalong Cassidy comic #1
Looking for the first issue Hoppy, 1943. It seems to be somewhat rare. Am I wrong? Any idea what I should expect to pay of where else to look? Have tr...
Comic Consignment
Comic Consignment
Anyone know of some good spots to consign comics? Nothing real high-dollar; a number of Bronze keys/minor keys. Looked at Comiclink, Lone Star, Newkad...
in Comics | Updated by dean.s
Hulking Great Investment
Hulking Great Investment
This appeared on Fox News website. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/31/hulking-great-investments-12-comic-books-that-are-now-worth-fortune.html I kno...
Jack Davis RIP
Jack Davis RIP
The last of the original EC artists and one of my favorites. Commercially, probably the most successful.
I have been collecting comic strips from Sunday and weekday papers since 1965. Anybody out there who
I have been collecting comic strips from Sunday and weekday papers since 1965. Anybody out there who
I have been collecting Sunday and Weekly comic strips from the newspaper since 1965 and it is presently 06/25/2016. Are there any comic strip collecto...
in Comics | Updated by davimcge_tyjgu0n
Comic books better investment than stocks and bonds?
Comic books better investment than stocks and bonds?
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/comic-books-alternative-investment-plays-batman-superman-171845937.html
Does these printing errors affect the grade of these Jack Kirby Kamandi's?
Does these printing errors affect the grade of these Jack Kirby Kamandi's?
Hi All - hope someone can help. I recently got a copy of Kamandi 11 from a UK ebay site and foundwhat looked like a colour break on the cover - a very...
Ebay's oldest comic group celebrates 10th anniversary
Ebay's oldest comic group celebrates 10th anniversary
Ebay's oldest comic group celebrates 10th anniversary. The League Of Extraordinary Comic Book Collectors was founded on April 20, 2006. It is now an a...
Can comics be shipped to Hong Kong?
Can comics be shipped to Hong Kong?
Can comics be shipped to Hong Kong? Appreciate any help : )
in Comics | Updated by lizzier-ca
Avoid CGC like the plague
Avoid CGC like the plague
Been a collector for many years and finally took the plunge sending my Hulk #1 to CGC for grading. Spent almost $200 Performing a Huge Mistake. I have...
Craigslist horror story
Craigslist horror story
This happened back in October. Who in their right mind would carry fifty thousands dollar in cash to purchase a comic book collection sight unseen? ht...
in Comics | Updated by blitzwing
Can Comics be shipped through the USPS as Media Rate
Can Comics be shipped through the USPS as Media Rate
Can anyone say definatively yes or no? Some clerks will accept packages for this rate and others say No...claim its "Magazines and has advertising" et...
in Comics | Updated by spirit_infusion
Help please identifying comic or cartoon character on old button
Help please identifying comic or cartoon character on old button
Hello, i know ive seen this character somewhere, comic or cartoon character, she has a mask, and a 1960's boufant style hairdo.Anyone have any ideas a...
in Comics | Updated by younoyouwanit
What Marvel and DC comics had pinups
What Marvel and DC comics had pinups
Hi There are alot of people that do not know that there was pinups in FF 11-15-34 Annual 1. It was a common thing for people to take out the pinup to ...
in Comics | Updated by trzarro
Fantastic Four 11 and 15 1963 need advise
Fantastic Four 11 and 15 1963 need advise
Hi everyone . I have a Fantastic Four 11 Impossible Man and a Fantastic Four 15 Mad Thinker and his Andriod vol 1 (1963) . The stories are complete in...
Need advice on selling large lot of comics
Need advice on selling large lot of comics
Hi eveyone :-)I have 855 comics (mostly D.C. amd Marvel) from between 1980 and 1993. They belonged to the former owners of a newsstand in my town. Whe...
Porcelain figurine help with ID.
Porcelain figurine help with ID.
I picked this up a week or so ago and I am going crazy trying to identify it. It looks familiar to me, like a cartoon or video game character, but I a...
in Comics | Updated by littletownetreasures
How does everyone else deal with non paying bidders?
How does everyone else deal with non paying bidders?
Is there any recourse or action taken against non paying bidders. They waste time and possibly lose you sales. It seems that ebay is making it harder ...
Murphy Anderson RIP
Murphy Anderson RIP
Not much left now from the DC Silver Age artists.. In fact, I think with Anderson gone that might be it for the ones that started there prior to the 1...
in Comics | Updated by antimatter-man
I have a fair amount of comics to sell from a lot of different series, best way?
I have a fair amount of comics to sell from a lot of different series, best way?
I have about 500 comics that are in the $5 and under category, I am thinking the easiest way to sell would be making a list of titles and prices (and ...
in Comics | Updated by verbina1
Rest in Peace,, David Puckett
Rest in Peace,, David Puckett
I've never posted on this board before, so don't know if someone has already shared this, but long time comic fan, David Puckett passed away on Tuesda...
in Comics | Updated by rahcog
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!