Comics
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Price freeze bidding

Anybody else have this happen? You get a really high bid on an item then a few hours before the auction ends they recall/cancel that bid. That really high bid being 25%+^ of FMV and 5+ X’s the next highest bid. Its happened twice this week with the F...

seek Alan Moore signed comic

你有艾伦摩尔的签名漫画想要卖给我,比如守望者沼泽的东西至尊41Tom Strong 1,你可以在评论中或没有通过电子邮件联系我,如果我有很多钱,我只是为签名支付漫画80美元以下。

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold

I've got a large inventory of long unsold items, including a bunch of Golden Age comic books. Previously I had no problem selling them but for the last year or so, it's been like pulling teeth. Any thoughts?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling comic/omnibus collection; Piecemeal or altogether?

Inherited the collection, modest sized, no discernible patterns are emerging as I look at the titles, but they're all in mint or near mint condition, many still in original shrinkwrap. I keep hearing about he market's downturn, do we think they'll ev...

Seller Scam: Warning to other collectors

Hi fellow collectors: I just want other buyers beware of this scam from a seller I dealt with in March. This seller has multiple listings for many key Marvel comics, like FF#1 and #5, Avengers #1, Amazing Spiderman #1, Journey into Mystery #83, Hulk ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Main Gallery Picture Small and Blurry for All Listings

For the last few days, on any device, in any browser, when I look at any item on eBay the main picture (usually the most important picture), appears small and fuzzy. You can see the details if you hover instead of clicking on it, but if you click to ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments

Why do I not get a detailed receipt with my payments.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Avoid CGC like the plague

Been a collector for many years and finally took the plunge sending my Hulk #1 to CGC for grading. Spent almost $200 Performing a Huge Mistake. I have seen many comic graded by CGC over the years and mine should have graded at least a 3 but have seen...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 103 replies
  • 8 helpful

Choosing category for comics.

My question is when listing comics is it better to choose - Collectibles > Comic Books & Memorabilia > Other Comic Books & Memorabilia as a Category or to choose Collectibles>Comic Books & Memorabilia>Comics>Comics & Graphic Novels. Will the choosing...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors