Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

plz help id a radar dish

Hi, i cannot find another radar dish with this pattern. can anyone help? it was in the bucket with star wars toys but it doesn't match any of the star wars radar dishes i've seen listed. thank you!

radar.JPG radar2.JPG

another dilemma - batteries won't come out

Hi, so i know shipping toys with batteries in them is a usps no-no. I have tried to remove these batteries and they will not come out. i don't see any corrosion, it's just a tight fit and the compartment is very small. any suggestions, tips, or trick...

battery.JPG

Wendy Lawton Dolls Anyone?

Can anyone help me figure out which doll this may be? I've been searching for quite a while. Belongs to my daughter who wants to sell it. Thanks in advance for your help! Barb

IMG_4713.JPG

Loving Family dolls?

Picked these up at an estate sale thinking they were vintage Loving Family dolls. Looking at comps now & these may or may not be Loving Family. I don't know. Thoughts?- rigid plastic- tallest 5.5"- arms & hips swivel 360 degrees

Toy Barn Yard Animal Figures Identification

Can anyone identify these barnyard animals with numbers on their side? I tried Little Tikes, Fisher Price, Numbered Barnyard Animals and I can't find anything that matches. Any help would be appreciated.

help plz to id a star wars part

Hi, cleaning out the bucket of my sw toys and i found this piece. it looks like a chair? all the other pieces i have found went to a sw toy, but this one has me stumped. has anyone seen a part like this? ideas? guesses?thanks!

unid.JPG unid2.JPG

I.D. Red Tin Hinged Size D Battery Switch - Possibly for Toy - Japan?

I am looking to i.d. this red tin size D battery switch. It, and a bunch of other unrelated items, were part of large lot of camera related items; however, its bright red color and construction suggests it may have been made for a toy. The non-camera...

redbattery1.JPG redbattery2.JPG redbattery3.JPG redbattery4.JPG

Help identifying character

Can anyone tell me who this Sesame Street Character is? The only red haired girl I find is Julia, but she is new this spring and this pic is much older. My only child is almost 30 now... it's been a while since I've seen the show, lol! TIA!

008 (2).JPG

Ginny doll travel mates

Hi, I bought some Ginny doll travel mates and they have a sticky residue feel. Has anyone had success in cleaning them ?Thanks.

Pricing a puzzle?

I purchased a used complete Big Ben Portiere, Lemuria, Italy 1000 Piece Puzzle at a thrift store. This is my first time selling a puzzle. The only one I can find like it is on Amazon New priced for $89.00. It also says only one left in stock. When I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors