cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying character

justforposting_1960
Thrill-Seeker

Can anyone tell me who this Sesame Street Character is? The only red haired girl I find is Julia, but she is new this spring and this pic is much older. My only child is almost 30 now... it's been a while since I've seen the show, lol! TIA!

008 (2).JPG

Lisa (JustForPosting_1960) ~ This is my posting ID
******************************************************************************************
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.
--Unknown
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is Prairie Dawn...comes to mind.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I think it is just a generic muppet-like character.  Prairie Dawn and Betty Lou (who both appeared in early Seasme Street episodes) are usually portrayed with blonde hair.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Could still be Prarie Dawn though. Hair is not red in the image, it's orange. Perhaps they depicted it that way since the object behind her is yellow and they needed a contrast?

Betty Lou had long hair in 2 braids.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@copper.boom wrote:

Could still be Prarie Dawn though. Hair is not red in the image, it's orange. Perhaps they depicted it that way since the object behind her is yellow and they needed a contrast?

Betty Lou had long hair in 2 braids.

LOL, when I said her hair was red, I meant as in real-life hair color. Never thought to say it was orange. I forgot how literal Sesame Street is! Thanks all for your help.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply