cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Rangers or Knock-Offs??

Can anyone tell me if these items are Power Rangers or just cheap knock-offs.  The belt says 1995 SABAN on the back.  All were made in China.  050.JPG

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Agree that the belt is probably legit. Does it have "Bandai" on it anywhere? The figures look like the cheap, almost dangerously shatterable plastic China loves to sell us. Also, legit Power Rangers have better articulation at the joints, so I think you have the $1 store ones.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The belt is legit. Not sure if the figures are authentic. What kind of packaging did they come out of?

If the packaging says something other than "Power Rangers" on them, then most likely they are fakes.

Hope that helps.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

No packaging, they were just loose like this.  I see different helmets (looking at the face mask) on the same Power Ranger.  There is one figure and the others are just dudes on strings, like necklaces or lanyards.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Can you take a photo of the back of the figures?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sure.  Plain on the back except for China.  Thanks for identifying the belt!012.JPG

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Agree that the belt is probably legit. Does it have "Bandai" on it anywhere? The figures look like the cheap, almost dangerously shatterable plastic China loves to sell us. Also, legit Power Rangers have better articulation at the joints, so I think you have the $1 store ones.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply