Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone know what this may be!?!?

Hello, Can anyone tell me what this item is, what it might belong to, or what it is used for? It's a slightly pearly gray plastic, with a chrome convex stationary "button" molded into the top, and a little long metal zipper-pull-looking-thingy stuck ...

Help Identifying Barbie Gold Statue (not actual doll) from Mattel

Hi,My mom used to work for Mattel and had lots of Barbies in her collection. I always remember her having displayed this Barbie Golden Statue along with her other porcelain dolls (pictures below), but I cannot seem to find any information about it on...

IMG_7896.JPG IMG_7898.JPG

Resolved! Doll Help Please

Here are a couple pictures of a couple dolls that I have, any information or advise as to whom, what, when or where would be greatly appreciated.

Doll Experts?

What are types of pictures you need in order to help identify them? I have a few dolls I'm needing some help with and figured I would ask before loading a bunch of unnecessary pictures. Thanks in advance.

Info Needed Please On Antique European Made (?) Bisque Little Red Riding Hood Doll

This doll was a recent garage sale find. Although I don't collect dolls or know anything about them, I decided to take a chance on it. The doll is about 5" tall and is made of porcelain (bisque?). The arms and legs are pinned, and therefore move. The...

IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1766.JPG IMG_1767.JPG IMG_1768.JPG

Could anyone help me id these dolls?

THIS IS MY MYSTERY DOLL SHE HAS An A&M AND MAYBE A 290 AND GERMANY ITS SO HARD TO SEE CAUSE HER HAIR IS COVERING SOME OF ITS WRITING UP ALSO SHE HAS PAINTED EYES AND I CANNOT FIND ONE LIKE HER ON EBAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE I HAVE LOOK PLEASE DONT LET THIS...

Buy an item and within a few days remove the seller from ebay

I have a problem, I am from Mexico and buy a star wars figure in hong kong, the seller marked the item as shipped, but in a few days they sent me a notification that the user has been deleted.With this situation have created uncertainty in my purchas...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help to identify dolls

Can anyone tell me about these dolls? Two of them have Hong Kong on the bottom of their shoes. Thanks for any help.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help me identify this little doll

I found this sweet little doll at an estate sale and have no idea who she is. She is approximately 9" tall. Any help would be appreciated. I think her pink dress is orignal but but sure about that part either. Thank you!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MBI Doll?

I have a beautiful porcelain faced doll and it has MBI on the back. What is the company of this doll? thx

Most Marked as Helpful Authors