cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Carole, enjoying Jesus has become more & more real to me!! And He enjoys us!! WOW!!! Prayers for little Desi. Jesus loves the little children.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9076 of 9,910
latest reply

How precious !!  A dress from a flour. sack Here is a photo of me in a  [ Snow Suit ] is what they called it back-the-day.  Mom liked to always see to it that I was dressd properly Enjoy  !!

"Sweets"DSCN0525.JPG

Message 9077 of 9,910
latest reply

hand heart photo: holding my heart youholdingmyheart.jpg

Carole, May God's love and healing-- rain down upon Little Desi. I pray she will blessed  to live a normal life. God is great, God is good.

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 9078 of 9,910
latest reply

Hi, Everyone.  Got a phone call from the cardiologist today.  Turns out there is no blockage.  So, I guess the problem is my high blood pressure.  Waiting to hear from my primary care physician as to what is next. 

Message 9079 of 9,910
latest reply

Sweets, cute picture!

Jan, I love the gif & your sweet heart for Carole.

Diane, so happy there is no blockage! Thanks for the update.

Lynn, are you still getting better?

UPDATE:
Seems little JR finished his second round of chemo & did good. His face was swollen up but he had a big smile on his face. He has 2 years of chemo to go, but they can see God is with him. His family cried when they heard you all were praying for him. Very touching! Thank you all!!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9080 of 9,910
latest reply

For those who don't know, JR is the little 2yr old boy who has leukemia.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9081 of 9,910
latest reply

Sweets -- What a lovely picture! Your mom took good care of you -- wanting you warm in the snow.

Jan -- Thank you for your prayers for Desi and for myself. God is awesome!

Diane -- Praise God for no blockage! Prayers for your good health to come.

Roxie -- Prayers for JR continue.

Answered Prayer:

Tuesday, Denise went to her home in Heaven -- a place prepared for her.

Prayer Request:

Please pray for my friend-Dean. He is in a very serious legal situation. Roxie, remember, Glendale Village.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9082 of 9,910
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

I am back! Had a good time but very taxing on me! I sold a lot of Arrowheads and bracelets also gave out buisness cards. Hope I can accomplish a good mail order buisness. I have one of my sons making a web page for my items.

How is everyone doing? Prayers for all in need.

Love to All

Roy

Lord,
I ask you to be with all my friends now.
I believe you will hear this prayer it is from my heart.
I have faith in you to heal my friends.
Nourish them in their time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.
. . . Amen . . .  photo thmysign.jpg
Message 9083 of 9,910
latest reply

Roy, Welcome back!

I'm glad that you had success on your business travel. How exciting to have your own website!

My granddaughter-Carissa, who just turned 16, drove for the first time by herself.

Prayer Request:

My cousin-Kathy and her husband-Frank live in San Marcos, California. The fires are horrific. Please pray for their safety. 

Message 9084 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, beautiful answered prayer about Denise! How fun for dear Carissa! Fervent prayers for our friend Dean, and for Kathy & Frank!!

Roy, what good news for you! Amazing to me is how this Roy friend of ours, who has been so " fragile" health wise for so long, how God sustains you to do all you do! Now you get to enjoy rest time for refreshment. I pray God helps you enjoy His presence as you rest. Good to have you back!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9085 of 9,910
latest reply

PRAYER REQUEST:
My son's dad, Gary, is on hospice. He is Catholic, but I am unsure of his relationship with Jesus. Please pray for his salvation and for God to shine His glory on him & the family during this time. Thank you!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9086 of 9,910
latest reply

Roy !

What a wonderful gift to have your son do a   [web site] for you.  This is what I long for~~~to have a website done with my 'jewelry line' "Sweets Boutique" I have no idea where to start, nor what to do to begin.  I can see it now in my mind in bright colors.  I was so excited to here that you were having a  [website] done for you.  It would mean so much to have my jewelry enhanced to in such a way.

Have A Fine Day

"Sweets"

"Sweets"  ♫  ♫  ♥  ♥  ♫♫

'sweets Boutiqu

Message 9087 of 9,910
latest reply

OH MY Roy! How wonderful your son making you a website! Does he do it for others if you pay him to? I would love to have a website!

Sweetpea, praying for JR, I know how tough chemo can be on an adult, much tougher on a child I imagine!

I have a question, is it fine to pray for healing for a dog?

Jesus loves the little children

All the children of the world

Red and yellow, black and white

They are precious in His sight

Jesus loves the children of the world

I sung that when I was about 5 years old, can't believe I still remember it!

Message 9088 of 9,910
latest reply

tulips photo: tulips tulipsjpg.jpg

Good Morning!

Sorry that I have been MIA.  Just getting ready for a 3-hour-drive to Ann Arbor VA for Ike's pre-op check as he is having a cataract removed in a couple of weeks.  The weather is finally lovely here.  It is supposed to be around 70 today.  Rain tomorrow for a couple of days but we can use it.

Keeping all prayer requests.

Adrian - Of course we can pray for animals.  They are all part of God's Kingdom.

Roxie - Looks like September trip is not going to happen, but maybe in the Spring next year.  Prayers for your ex.  Those called to work for Hospice are angels here.

Have a most beautiful day!

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 9089 of 9,910
latest reply

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say HI to everyone.

I had anotherset of operations. This has been almost 60 total. Not sure what God is planning but I think HE has a PLAN.

Sorry about the slow responce but I think you all should have a plan.

Love you all

john

Message 9090 of 9,910
latest reply