cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Sweets -- Prayers for bone strengthening.

Roxie -- So true. God is doing a work in us and through us for His honor and glory. This world is not my home.

Answered Prayer:

God worked and answered our prayers for the court session with Christiana, Katie's mom.

Prayer Request:

DH-Bill is having shoulder problems. His blood pressure is still irregular.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9061 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, I am praying that Bill's blood pressure will become normal and his shoulder will stop hurting.God bless and keep both of you.

My niece's ( Lori who had cancer at 35 and is now a teacher) daughter graduated from college last week.She is on fire with her love for God. I thank God for them. My sister, Barbara, who died at 69 in 2010 was a teacher and her Grandmother. I loved teaching but after I fell twice at school and ruptured 3 discs in my back, I retired after 32 yrs.

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 9062 of 9,910
latest reply

Thank you kindly for your healing prayers for the strengthing of my soft    [bone  density healing]  May the  Good Lord wrap His loving arms around you & be blessed, because you are a blessing.

"Sweets"   ♥  ♥  ♥

Message 9063 of 9,910
latest reply

Happy Saturday from New Jersey.  Had my chemical stress test yesterday.  Now it's just a matter of waiting for the results to see what's next.

Please pray for the kidnapped Nigerian girls and their families and hope they are returned soon. 

Message 9064 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, that's so wonderful how God worked in the court room! I'm going to continue to pray for our Bill, and for you, dear one.

Jan, that's wonderful about your niece & her daughter! So many teachers in your family. My mom & grandmother were teachers, and grandfather a principal. These are valuable jobs that aren't appreciated enough! I hope you read my last posts on the previous page. I felt it was so encouraging & from The Lord to you & everyone on this thread. 🙂

Diane, thank you for the update! Yes, praying for those dear girls in that tragic situation!! You are often faithful to bring crucial news to us for prayer.

My last post on the previous page was for all of you. It may have gotten missed. I believe it was from the heart of God. It's so encouraging!

Lynn, if you are reading these, you are missed, loved & prayed for!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9065 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Read your post! It is awesome!! Thank you!!!

Jan -- Thank you for your prayers for Bill.

Congratulations to the college graduate!

Teachers in your family. Teaching is a gift -- a teacher is responsible for touching little lives who grow up to become outstanding citizens.

You were a precious teacher!

Sweets -- I thank Jesus for the good report!

Diane -- Prayers for the stress test -- may it show what is needful.

Prayers for the kidnapped Nigerian girls!

Lynn -- I have been missing you. Prayers for your needs today.

Roy -- Home yet?

Jaime -- Sweet one, what 's happening?

Answered Prayer:

Our physically-weak neighbor-Al made it home driving back to Chicago.

Prayer Request:

May each Mom have a special day. May she be remembered and feel loved. 

Message 9066 of 9,910
latest reply

Just popping in to wish all you wonderful Mothers a Happy and Blessed Mothers Day! What would the world be without Mothers? God Bless you all, Mothers and Fathers

Message 9067 of 9,910
latest reply

I read this the other day and it is so true I thought I would share it. It'a a job application for DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS and it tells you what you have to do to get the job.

-- Must be able to work 135-plus hours a week, it said.

-- Must working standing up for most hours, often overnight.

-- No breaks.

-- Eating depends on when the "associate" eats.

-- Able to manage 10 to 15 projects at one time. (There are many, many more tough demands on time, emotions and mental skills.)

-- And the work is pro bono. Yes, for FREE!.

The job sounds impossible. But people say billions of people do it every day.

The DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS is MOM!

Message 9068 of 9,910
latest reply

happy mothers  day photo: happy mothers day hapimoms.gif                Love and blessings to each of you.

god is love photo: love god.jpg
Message 9069 of 9,910
latest reply

daffodills photo: Daffodills daffies1.jpg

Good morning.

I seem to have recovered from my acute health issues.  I am so thankful to have a doctor who actually has his nurse call and check up on me daily.  I will be going back to PT on Wednesday and sure need it.

Keeping us all in prayer for better health.  Someday, this will no longer be a problem.

I do not know if any of you have been keeping up with Kathy and the bubbas on FB.  She is faithful in her posts and now needs some comfort in prayers.  This winter, she had to say good-bye to two of her dogs, which is a horrible thing.  She had Cami's dog while he is in the military and she died the other day.  Needless to say, she is heartbroken.  I know you will all say a little prayer for her as losing three family members in such a short time is so very sad.

It is finally warming up a bit here and my daffodills and hyacinths are blooming now.

Have a most beautiful day. heart

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 9070 of 9,910
latest reply

Silverteem !

Bless you for the prayers you prayed for me at this difficult time~~~having to be careful of the momement I make, so as not to make a wrong turn & cause me to fall.

"Sweets"  ♥  ♥  ♥

Message 9071 of 9,910
latest reply

Adrian -- Good one about the job application for Mom!

Jan -- Beautiful gif!

Sweets -- Be very careful!

Lynn -- Praise God for your doctor!

Loved the gif!

Prayers for Kathy -- our pets are so dear to us.

Bill and I went to Cowboy Church on Sunday. The message was outstanding -- Jesus' mothers -- His earthly mother and grandmothers.

Message 9072 of 9,910
latest reply

Rom 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Message 9073 of 9,910
latest reply

Read & enjoyed each post! Too tired to respond, but going to bed with your warm. & loving hearts in my heart.

Lynn, thank you about the update on the doggie. I missed that part!

Love you all very much! God is with us & hearing & answering our prayers. 🙂

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9074 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Hope you were tired out from a day of joy enjoying our Friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Prayer Request:

Please pray for Desi (4 yr. old girl), who has rare aorta cancer (stage 4). She will be having surgery in a hospital in New York.

Message 9075 of 9,910
latest reply