cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Adrian, so happy you are feeling better and that you are having tests. I will continue to pray for Mitch & for you & your health also. Love you so much!

Sweets, what a "sweet" post. Nice praise report & encouragement!

Carole, so glad you got to spend time with more family! PTL about baby Justin! Praying for Bill, that God will give him the words to speak. Prayers for Denise. Is she saved?

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 9031 of 9,910
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Excellent!!  video!
You will enjoy this video; both funny and touching - A Doctor for Mother Teresa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD9RI2Bm69U&feature=youtu.be

I will be going to Arizona tomorrow. I will be gone for a week to ten days. If as usual I will leave here about 1 or 2 pm! It snowed last night and was suposed to tonight also but it has not? It will sure be nice to get out of winter.  I will spend most of the time on the Res. It is about time to spend a couple hours in a sweat lodge to plurge the poisions I have accumilated through the winter.

Prayers & Love for All

Roy

Lord,
I ask you to be with all my friends now.
I believe you will hear this prayer it is from my heart.
I have faith in you to heal my friends.
Nourish them in their time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.
. . . Amen . . .  photo thmysign.jpg
Message 9032 of 9,910
latest reply

Adrian -- Prayers continue for you.

Roxie -- Thank you for your prayers. Denise is saved.

Roy -- Prayers for travel protection and safety. Enjoy your visit.

Prayer Request:

Benny (our customer) asked for prayers for unspoken request.

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 9033 of 9,910
latest reply

Roy, thanks for the update! Enjoy yourself & get good warm rest! 🙂

Carol, prayers for Benny's unspoken request.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9034 of 9,910
latest reply

morels photo:  morel.jpg

Good morning!

Sorry I have been MIA but I have just not been all together lately.  I have been having trouble sleeping and I never seem to get enough or be able to catch up.

The morels should be coming up next week.  It is raining all this week, which is a good thing for the 'shrooms.  Perhaps I will be able to go hunting for them this year.  We shall see.  Ike is a good hunter.  We still have some icy patches in the yard but I see we have some daffodils in bloom.

I have been using the upright stationary bike at PT for quite some time and tried to ride my bike Sunday.  I could not and injured my hip yet again.  When I went to PT yesterday, I increased the resistance on the bike and am really going to push it.  I have to get strength back in my left leg.

Time to go.

Keeping all prayer requests.

Have a beautiful day! heart

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 9035 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Thank you for your prayers for Benny. What's happening?

Lynn -- Prayers for sleep and also strength in your legs. I hear those mushrooms are delicious. Happy hunting!

Prayer Request:

My sister-in-law Carolee fell at home and injured her right hip. Doctor said it may be 4-6-8 weeks of recovery.

Message 9036 of 9,910
latest reply

Lynn, so sorry to hear about your sleep issues & hip. 😞 Sleep deprivation can be so awful. I hope you can get more strength & sleep soon!! And that you can go gather your yummy shrooms. I have never had those kind before. I do love any mushroom I've tried tho.

Carole, been doing lots of business & things are coming along now. I'll explain later, but Gods hand prints are all over it. Also going to more things at church. I so enjoy everything I go to. It's probably the most loving & joyful church I've ever experienced! Praying for Carolee. How are the radiation treatments coming along?

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9037 of 9,910
latest reply

Thinking about our Adrian & Mitch!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9038 of 9,910
latest reply

Sorry I haven't been around lakely.  Hubby has recovered nicely from his triple by-pass surgery at the end of February.  In fact, he's doing a 6.2 mile CROP Walk Against Hunger on Sunday.  Now it's my turn for needed prayers.  I was scheduled for cataract surgery on my left eye for May 5.  The surgery has been put off indefinitely.  I had to go to my primary doctor for a pre-op visit and an EKG.  Turns out that I have high blood pressure (which I will eventually be taking medicine for).  I had to go for blood work (no results yet).  The EKG turned up an abnormality so I had to go to a cardiologist who sent me for an echocardiogram.  I had it done on Monday.  The test indicated that the blood flow through the heart is too slow.  I am now scheduled for a chemical stress test on May 9.  My cardiologist wants to find out if the problem is due to high blood pressure or a blockage.   

Message 9039 of 9,910
latest reply

Diane -- Prayers that the doctors can find what is causing the high blood pressure and heart problems. Hugs to you! Praise God that your husband is well!

Roxie -- O.K. I'm anxious to hear how God is blessing and moving in your life!  Wonderful about the sweet fellowship!

My radiation treatments are over. They did help my hip. It is not 100% -- but I am able to walk. Thank you, Jesus!

Prayer Request:

Neighbor-Nancy has lung cancer -- not much more they can do. She is an unbeliever.

Message 9040 of 9,910
latest reply

Wanted to let you all know I am home from the hospital and THANK YOU so much for the prayers! Pretty tired and a little weak so cannot stay long. They did find my back and hip problems, Degenerative Arrthritis. Will know more when I go to the Dr. on Monday when all the tests are back.

Many prayers for all who need them. Carole, special prayer for your neighbor that she finds Dear Jesus soon. As it has been said, God is the best physician!

Sweetpea, I love you too, as the Bible tells us to love all, but even if I were not a believer I know I would love you anyway, you are such a caring sweetheart!

Roy, haven't talked to you for so long, but have thought of you so often. Would love to know how you are doing. You can email me please.

Lynn, hope you and Ike and your family are are up to par, email me when you can.

Well sort of tired and need to lie down awhile, Gods Blessings and love to you all! 

Message 9041 of 9,910
latest reply

Adrian -- Good to hear that you are out of the hospital! Prayers for your back.

Last I heard, Roy is headed for Arizona for a visit. The weather is warm, but windy.

Answered Prayer:

Benny is doing well.

Prayer Request:

DD-Cheri has problems with Christiana -- GD-Katie's mom.

Message 9042 of 9,910
latest reply

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9043 of 9,910
latest reply

Diane, so good to hear from you and about the wonderful report about your hubby!! Yes, now it's your turn, and you have our prayers for sure! It's good you are finding these things out before something bigger happened. You are in God's hands & He is crazy about you. 🙂

Carole, happy to hear the treatments worked and that you are walking well now!! 😄 I'll be praying for Nancy, that God would use this health issue to bring her to Him.

Adrian sweetheart, so happy to hear that you are home. You sound better than you have in a while & it makes me so happy for you!! I will continue my prayers for you & Mitch. You are loved dearly by our Father and He will take good care of both of you.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9044 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, praying for Chtistiana, that God would reveal to her that she needs Him, and for Him to reveal His deep
Love for her and His awesome plan. Until she becomes born again of the spirit, there is no hope for change in her. Will be praying for protection for dear Katie & the family also!! Ive been thru this before & watched God do sone mighty things! 😄

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 9045 of 9,910
latest reply