cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer Request Thread

All are welcome to the Prayer Request Thread!

If you have a prayer request, please post.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 1 of 9,910
latest reply
9,909 REPLIES 9,909

Re: Prayer Request Thread

Lynn -- Happy Birthday on Sunday!!

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Message 8506 of 9,910
latest reply

Good afternoon everyone!

Keeping prayer requests.

Well, I made it to 61, not an easy feat in my family.  Above is a song from my friends, Muzyka.  I know I have posted their beautiful rendition of Red is the Rose in the past.  If you leave it on, it will also play some of their other songs.

Our ribs were wonderful and we had a nice dinner.

I am alone today as Ike is off at Melanie's, as he and Bob are going to attempt to fix my car.

Have a most beautiful day. heart

photo 2296388f-feb1-48d2-9555-475e062b3333.jpg
To Everything, There is a Season...
Message 8507 of 9,910
latest reply

photo remember.gif

Message 8508 of 9,910
latest reply

Vietnam wall photo: vietnam wall wall.jpg

Good morning everyone!

On this special day each year, we stop and remember those who signed that slip of paper allowing our country to use them to help us stay the free nation we are.  We also thank those for past service and those who are now working, some in harm's way, to make sure that our freedom endures.

Thank you to our family members and those who post here, as well.  Thank you Ike, Roy and Roger. heart

Message 8509 of 9,910
latest reply

Lynn -- I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Thank you for the wonderful remembrances of our veterans!

My dad was in WWII and my brother-Jerry was in Viet Nahm.

My love and prayers for our PRT'ers!

If you have a prayer request, please add your request here.

Message 8510 of 9,910
latest reply

Good morning, Everyone.  It's snowing here in West Deptford.  Whee!  The dog finally went out to do her business but is not too happy with the snow- LOL. 

Lynn, Happy Belated Birthday!  Hope you had a good one! 

Message 8511 of 9,910
latest reply

Diane -- Good to hear from you. Snow, snow, snow! May you and your family be warm and protected.

PRAYER REQUEST:

Kevin, age 51, is missing. Please pray that he contacts his mother.

Message 8512 of 9,910
latest reply

Belated Happy Birthday Lynn! What awesome news about how God is blessing you!!! He said He meets our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ. He is so creative & surprising! 😄

Diane, so sad about Mr Outten! Prayers for the family. 😞

Carols, yes, BUSY!! Prayer for your friend & her mom.

Roy, thank you for serving our country, dear man!

PRAYER REQUEST:
Have been in the midst of moving. Will explain later, but please pray all continues to go along Gods path, and that I feel better today. Thank you!!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.
From Matt. 11:28-29

For you
Message 8513 of 9,910
latest reply

Ok, reading on, finding that I want to thank Ike & Roger too, for serving our country!! Bless your hearts!!

Carole, prayers for Kevin and for his family!

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8514 of 9,910
latest reply

photo cp110091.gif

Good morning everyone!

Roxie - Where are to moving to?

It is unseasonably cold here and we are still having pellet stove issues.  Now it is the top auger motor.  Ike replaced it with a part he had when he fixed something else but it is not working properly.  The only place he could find that had the one he wants is in Oregon and it looks like they might now only sell to dealers.  He will call later.  It is working at the moment but will not stay that way.  He will be gone hunting tomorrow till the end of the month and will have to do something, as he cannot leave me here with no heat.  I am sure that it will work out somehow.

Nothing much going on here.  PT this afternoon and need to remember to get some cat treats.

Have a most beautiful day! heart

Message 8515 of 9,910
latest reply

Roxie -- Prayers for you to feel better and for the move.

Lynn -- Prayers for the necessary part for the pellet stove and for Ike's hunting trip -- meat for the winter.

ANSWERED PRAYER:

Chris' biopsy showed benign.

Kevin wrote his mom a letter.

PRAYER REQUEST:

Jason was killed by an accident on his motorcycle. A trash truck did not see him and turned into him. Please pray for his wife, Dawn, two sons (13 and 11), other family, friends, and co-workers. Funeral services today.

Message 8516 of 9,910
latest reply

Carole, oh so sad about Jason! Prayers for his wife, kids, family & friends!! 😞

Lynn, Henderson, NV! I was hoping you were going to snow bird it in Las Vegas. Then when I got there, I was planning to surprise you. I did not want to try to plan to see you, because I didn't want to chance something going wrong w/ the plans & let you down again. 🙂

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8517 of 9,910
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

I have been in Arizona for 8 days. I was wishing to see you Carole but time did not work that way! I am going to R&R for a while now. The weather is better here now than when I left? Suposed to have another snow storm this weekend though. Wish I could go to Arizona for the winter and here for the summer! To much to take care of here though just can not stay away very long?

Lord,
I ask you to be with all my friends now.
I believe you will hear this prayer it is from my heart.
I have faith in you to heal my friends.
Nourish them in their time of suffering and comfort them with your presence.
. . . Amen . . .  photo thmysign.jpg
Message 8518 of 9,910
latest reply

Praise report! I have felt much much better today, and things that we're happening kind of strange concerning the move have gotten better too! Thank You God!! Thanks for prayers. 🙂

Roy, you must have family in AZ still. The weather is great there this time of year! I do well in dry, warm weather and even dryer cold.

Jesus said,
Come to Me...
Learn from Me...
I will give you rest.

For you
Message 8519 of 9,910
latest reply

Keeping prayer requests.

Roxie - We will not be able to go to a warmer climate until the grandchildren graduate from high school.  Ike will not go away from them that long.  He does not mind the cold & damp.  They are 10 and 12 now, so it really will not be that long.  They are growing up so fast.  You will have two nice churches in your area.  I really liked the two I attended in Vegas, Lone Mountain and Spring Valley.  Lone Mountain was smaller but I really loved the pastor.  They both livestream online and I watch when I am able as it is three hours later than here when it is on.

Message 8520 of 9,910
latest reply