cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship label issue

Hi,  I am trying to print a shipping label and getting a message in red  "Something went wrong and unable to generate shipping label".   Any ideas why?  I hate trying to talk to someone at eBay!    This person is not a new buyer.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ship label issue

I have the same problem.  These things happen on occasion and usually are repaired within a day.  It is not due to the buyer.   Worst case scenario you may have to bring the package to the post office and then manually enter in the tracking number.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm having the same issue when purchasing a label. I instead bought a label through pirate ship but am having the same problem when adding the tracking number to the eBay order.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Full site went down for about 2 minutes, slowly coming back...should be ok in an hour or so

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay is having server issues. I tagged an eBay rep on this discussion - check in there to look for updates.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/eBay-server-issues-Anyone-else-having-problems/m-p/34092934#M2...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply