Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Packing slips

I wanted to know if packing slips are mandatory? Is it ok to not include one with every order?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Shipping Only Including "US Protectorates"

Ok. I think I've figured out why Puerto Rico and other US territories are not able to make purchases, even though the box is unchecked for US Protectorates. I recently had a buyer from Puerto Rico get downright informative toward me for not allowing ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined Shipping Only Works Sometimes?

I have the same combined shipping rule set on all my items, and it works some of the time. But time and again I'll have to refund shipping to a customer for being overcharged. What's strange is, let's say a customer places an order consisting of 10 i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Netted $5 on a $116 sale

I netted $5.00 on a $115. Sale. When I went to print the shipping label I noticed ebay said it was a flat envelope and the fee was $7.60. I had entered dimensions for a 2 foot long box and knew this wasn’t right. Buyer was quoted $18.00 for shipping....

Ship Cover insurance

Have a question for the eBay/ Ship Cover folks. I recently sold a listing that was over $1,000. Went to print the shipping label and also wanted to add insurance. When I clicked on insurance it brought up Ship Cover insurance and gave me a price. Not...

New Seller Shipping Question

Must everything be mailed priority mail?I wouldn’t think so unless a potential buyer messages you that it’s needed for a gift etc.I’ve lost $$ more than once over shipping costs that I’ve miscalculated.I can weigh the item but then how do you figure ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS shipping Black Friday price increase???

I had multiple copies of the same record I was selling. When a sale is over a certain value, I use USPS Ground Advantage instead of Media Mail for the insurance. Shipping for copies that I sold on Friday and Saturday was $9.17US. Seemed high, but I n...

Cardboard Perforator

I make a lot of custom size boxes from large flat pieces of cardboard. Attached is a pic of the cardboard perforators I have been using for the past 7 years. Still work great. I am looking for something that might have a larger handle that would requ...

DSCN4919.JPG

Resolved! My listing ONLY offers USPS GA but label page only shows UPS & Fedex options!!

I know this happened once before and it was an ebay 'glitch' that was fixed, but this time I haven't seen any posts about it so maybe I just got lucky and am the only one hit with it? I've sold several of this item from this listing over the past wee...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors