Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay shipping services did not deliver package to my addres.

I bought an item on eBay . The tracking number was not USPS but I have since learned is an eBay shipping service tracker. The item claimed it was out for delivery in a city 25 miles from my home and the following day tracking said delivered but the i...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Delivery Exception (potential scam?)

I have a pretty expensive item that has been “attempted” to be delivered three days in a row from a seller on eBay. I’m beginning to think I’m being scammed. I have a Ring doorbell which notifies me any time someone goes to my doorstep. The first two...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to have a Buyer repaid for an item Refunded

I recently sold an item and shipped it out right away, however, there was a delay due to the bad weather recently and the tracking seemed to stall out. Buyer wanted a refund and said they would return item if it ever shows up. Fine I returned payment...

customs items

I purchased an item from China last Nov and it has been sitting in 'customs' at my local PO since Jan 5. When I went to my PO to inquire about it and other late packages, I was rudely informed that they did not have to deal with customs packages and ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mailing Rates

Does anyone know which U.S. States have the most expensive and the cheapest rates to mail packages via USPS? I recently mailed a package to Nevada and it was very expensive. I can't find any information on the USPS website. I appreciate any help in s...

Buyer demanding a Full refund

I recently shipped a set of dishware in it's original box, with extra packing material, and wrapped in an additional box. Out of 20 pieces, 2 of them arrived broken.I offered the buyer a partial refund of 10% of purchase price AND 10% of shipping cos...

• 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

AUDI Q5 SUNROOF SHAPE

My name is J R BURRELL I received my AUDI Q5 SUNROOF Shade today..It is Garage..when I open the Shipping Box and open the Shipping Bag the Pieces fell from the Bag.I purchase THOUSANDS of dollars of Products from EBay. This is un expectable ..I will ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay standard envelope

Prior to using Ebays standard envelope I was selling sports cards using a PWE. During that time I had some item not received which I could not control because the post office being overwhelmed. This past February Ebay informed me that rate was too hi...

Return Help

I sold some legos that I bought from best buy and the buyer opened up a return request for item not as described. I sent him a return label to best buy along with a return form. He refuses to reply back to me. I need the legos returned to best buy by...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors