Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Protection using a EBAY standard label.

On 2/1/2021 I receive from EBAY material on this new shipping option. In the Q/A there was a question about the $20 coverage. The reply implied what matter was the sale price. The actually agreement states the coverage is the lower of the sell price ...

Shipping option not showing up

Is anyone else having this problem? On just about all of our listings we offer the same shipping options. 1) Free standard shipping, 2) Expedited shipping (3-5 days), 3) Express shipping (1-2 days), and 4) Local pickup. The other day, while checking ...

Late Mailing

I mail everything within 24 hours yet I am hit with a late mailing due to the fact it takes the USPS two weeks plus to deliver a First Class Package (Ebay Envelope). What is up with that?

Buyer requested return on broken item

I sold a graphics card that is not functioning, listed under for parts or not working, and included in the description that the graphics card powers on, but does not output video. The buyer now requested a return due to the item not working. In the r...

Order never shipped. I can't help with support

Hello, my name is Rômulo do Carmo I made a purchase in August 2020 and order number 07-05497-21941 was never sent. the seller claimed that japan is not shipping to brazil. I'm trying to support the site but the system no longer recognizes my order nu...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non listed item shipped by ebay?

Am I being scammed or what? Someone I have been talking to about buying a vehicle from is telling me that they use ebay to handle the shipping and transfer stuff. Am I being scammed or does ebay offer this kind of service?

Multiple Packages for one Global Shipping Program Item

I have a customer who recently ordered a product to the United Kingdom through the eBay Global Shipping Program. However, during transit, a part fell out of the shipping box (likely when passing through customs inspection) and is needed for the item ...

Beware! Buyer paying shipping on returns

Just a heads up on returns. I ordered a spindle motor for a CNC machine on Ebay. I purposely selected a US "shipping from" location becacuse Customer Serivce issues are easier to handle with similar time zones. This spindle needed a specific mounting...

Global Shipping Program - the worst thing about eBay

This has to be the worst thing about eBay, aside from it's and PayPal's 13% cut of the sale... Items shipped through the Global Shipping Program as first sent to a local hub then onto their destination, often costing much more than just shipping dire...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just had my refund taken back off my card

i purchessed a graphics card on here waited paitenly for help for a refund well finally got the case to agree to a refund i checked my card few hours later and it displayed that the return had infact been posted to my card well i take a nap and when ...

Where do I go to pay for my Shipping Labels

Hi All, I've not sold anything on eBay for years and the interface has changed alot. I've sold a few items over the last month and offered free shipping on all the items, but used eBay to create the shipping labels. If I understand correctly, these l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hawaii - a foreign country??

I know that eBay charges international fees for shipments to Puerto Rico even though it is a US Protectorate and the USPS treats it as it does any US state. This is a big enough rip-off. Now I finally started checking all of my international fees and...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors