Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying

I ordered an item about a month ago. The tracking number for that item was sent to me by the seller. How to check the current location of the item ordered by that tracking number?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is the shipping fee coming out of my account

Hello, Today I sold a $10.00 item, and it has been awhile since I sold anything. A pair of handmade earrings.The shipping on this less than 2 ounce item was $3.47 in a 5"x7" padded envelope. I got a message that I paid the $3.47. Why???Am I missing s...

Sellers overcharging on postage

I hope that's sellers on eBay realize that many customers work for the US Post Office and know how to scan these codes n know exactly how much was paid to the post office to actually ship. I am aware of one buyer that is in the process of filing a la...

USPS saying label was underpaid???

I received a message today telling me I underpaid on shipping a package. My orig. measurements were 16 x 14 x 7 - and they adjusted it to 17 x 16 x 7 -- this was some stuffed Victoria secret dogs weighing 1 # 7 oz. - and sent in a plastic mailing bag...

Another question on shipping costs being calculated with FVF (plus the sales tax vig)

Hello.I just started up again on e-mail and the FVF calculations are starting to really get me annoyed. I understand that there were some people taking advantage of the process when they charged $1 for an item and then $99 for shipping and ebay didn'...

tracking for vintage postage stamps, new ebay template

A couple of months ago got something about CHEAPER shipping for vintage postage stamps or postcards, etc. The email from Ebay had a "ebay standard envelope tempate" attached. I says Use this tool and the accompanying information to ensure the envelop...

Resolved! not my normal item i sell. best way to ship old magazines

so what is the best way to ship old magazines, i have a few lots that i have listed but price is much higher than other sellers. i kinda assume they are running it through media mail. from my understanding is the have ads and that a NO NO!! i have a ...

didnt get QR code

i never received a message with my QR code for local pickup. how do I get Ebay to send it again.

Resolved! Flat Rate is the only option ...

I want my ad to say Free Shipping, but i only get the Flat Rate and Calculate Shipping option. I get to select Free Ship after that, but that isn't what a buyer sees first. At first glance it looks like they pay.and then, i suspect, they're gone. (It...

Ship from Address

How do I Change Ship From Address Permanently? I Changed All Addresses in Account, but have to change it in each individual listing as I list them. Pain in the Butt!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors