Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Where's First class shipping as a choice?

First class shipping is not an option again. Ebay had it fixed and now it is not an option again. Please look into this and keep this an option for those who ship "smalls". Not fair to charge a buyer more than they need.

Partial refund

I want to combine shipping for different items. Not sure how to do that first off... Secondly I told a customer I would issue a partial refund for shipping since he ordered 2 different items.. How do I do that?

The label print screen does not open.

Since yesterday, the label print screen does not open.The screen to press the print button with a preview of the label does not open.This is not a PC or printer problem.I've tried both on Mac and Windows.Am I the only one experiencing this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 5 helpful

Shipping calculations off

I had a sale for my item, tickets. I sold 6 tickets but when the buyer was completing the tranaction she was charged per ticket. How can I fix this ?

Shipping

I prefer to purchase items with free shipping, so when I'm selling an item I'm okay with free shipping. I just can't figure out how to make the offering show free shipping. Yes, I know it's very pricey but I'm okay with that.How do I make it free shi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping label

Hi I made a sell. The shipping label I am to print is different weight and package size I thought I chose. The seller paid $17.54 for 8# package. The label say it’s shipping 3# flat rate envelope. What do I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does USPS still deliver to Puerto Rico?

I sold an item to a buyer in Puerto Rico. Its a $25 item and weighs in at 4 ounces in its small bubble mailer.I ship hundreds of packages there every year. But today, it will not allow me to choose First Class. As a matter of fact, all USPS options a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 4 helpful

Fraudulent sellers

They will give you a tracking number and when the item is delivered, it will be nowhere to be found. Contact the shipping company and give them the tracking number. They will also ask for your name and address. The tracking number is a valid number b...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment on hold

Ebay has put my payment on hold for an item I have sold but it is a large item and will be expensive to ship and I honestly don't have the money for shipping without being able to access the payment for the item. What can I do?

Shipping Costs Different on Mobile Phones

Does anyone else have issues with shipping costs showing west coast shipping prices on a mobile device when you are on the east coast? But when you click on the item, the right shipping cost is listed. I follow several eBay sellers and they have the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Retail Ground and Parcel Post

Can I buy and print USPS Retail Ground or Parcel Post shipping labels on Ebay?When I first started selling, I could. Then late last year, neither were an option. I could select either as the shipping method when creating a listing but, once the item ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors