Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

Have been pulling my hair out it seems no matter what I do I have been charged almost 2 times what the postage originally was. I’ve been with EBay for 14 years and this is crazy.

Resolved! Shipping to Canada from US without GSP

I just had a buyer message asking me to take Canada off GSP so I can ship directly to him. I am new to selling on eBay and haven't dealt with this before. My understanding is GSP takes care of customs and all that, if I shipped to him without it woul...

oh, this is sore!

2 weeks ago shipped out 2 items with UPS1 box went OH-MN- $9.37Another one went OH-TX-$18 and some change So today I see actual charges to my account- $22.12 (to MN) and $31.19 (to TX) Yes, I am aware of dimensions (have done this mistake with USPS i...

Resolved! Buyer Claiming Item Not Recieved on Day We Ship Item

We Shipped out a box of 200 DVDs to a buyer today. We marked it as shipped. The buyer then sends a message claiming they didnt get it. The buyer then immediately purchases another lot from us right after and after we send a message claiming we shippe...

eBay says Delivered. Tracking number says delayed.

My buyer is returning 2 items he bought from me, worth approx. $100. It is being tracked by USPS. For 5 days or so after it arrived at a postal sorting center in California, it stopped tracking. Finally today, it came alive again and say that the par...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to change or edit the packing list?

There no longer is an "edit" feature on the packing list when I go to print it. I would like to add a note to it but there is no way to add or change anything. What happened to the "Edit" feature? How can I do this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Print label and get tracking but don’t go mail it?

I bought a Buy it now item and paid the price the sellers was asking. Seller prints label and gets a tracking number. I bought this on the 1st of December and it’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow the 10th but when I check the tracking it’s saying t...

EBay won't pay me for item sold

I sold an item earlier this year and Ebay will not pay me the $7.54 unless I add a checking account. At the time I had PayPal. Ebay took out their fees but I am still not being paid. This has been going on for 6 months now. I asked to have a check se...

Resolved! Post Office Delays

I am a "Top Rated" seller, which requires 24 hour shipping. For the past several weeks, whenever they feel like it, my post office closes their counter and only open it up from 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. I can't get there during those 2 hours. There is never ...

FedEx said that my customers item was lost and they mailed a check, but no one at fedex can tell me

I was told on 11/5 that my claim was reviewed/verified and I was issued a check, however, I have not gotten a check. I did refund the customer thinking they would mail me a check, but no check arrived. HELP please. Thank you, SerendipityMarketing

Most Marked as Helpful Authors