Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Sellers

Hello,I'm an Ebay seller and I would be glad to know your ideas about the shipping delays due to the COVID situation.

Resolved! Weather delays for shipping

I cannot ship on time due to snowy road conditions and also no Internet to print labels with. Will I be penalized?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Selected Shiping

I keep running into problems where this shipping options given to me don't match what I selected. And I keep seeing "Buyer Selected" Shipping that does not jive with the item and what I've already selected. I measure and weight my package, 9lbs. 8 oz...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 69 replies
  • 9 helpful

What’s up with Ebay Global?

I had most of my items in ebay global and now it disappeared. In the shipping tab on the drop down there is only USA. I went to revise listing and there is no ebay global there at all. Anyone knows?

how do I find settings for printer preferences?

I have a Dymo Labelwriter 450 Turbo and can't find printer preferences on my ebay account to size the printer labels correctly. Preset size options do not correspond with my label size. Does the Purchase and Print US Postage page still exist? It had ...

Postpaid Shipping label fee

I use GoDaddy Bookkeeping and I have noticed a bunch of charges for postpaid shipping fees in the last couple of months. This is ridiculous. I measure and weight accurately all my shipments and try to allow a little extra on weight and measurements. ...

SCAN form not downloading for printing

I can create my bulk shipping labels and download them. I can then generate the SCAN form. However when I click the Print button on the Bulk Shipping>SCAN forms page, I either get a blank page that says "forbidden" or I get a purely blank page after ...

Overcharged for shipping label

I have sold 3 foldaway bench seats for a bus. They are rather heavy and large. I shipped two on my own, averaging $140 each to ship. For the third, ebay sent me an offer to print the shipping label for $98. I of course accepted. This bench was no dif...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors