Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! USPS DOWN --NO SERVICES AVAILABLE. WHAT GOES??

MY LAST PACKAGE WAS MAILED ON JUNE 11 2021 PRIORITY. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO MAIL ANY PACKAGES USING USPS FIRST CLASS OR PRIORITY MAIL. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. HAVE CHECKED USPS SITES, MOST OF THEIR COMMENTS ARE FROM 2020, WHICH TELLS ME THEY A...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

No shipping service???

Anyone else experiencing a "No Service Available" when you try to print a shipping label? I had 12 order and got to print 4 of them. When I went to print the 5th label, I got this message on the page

EBAYISSUE.JPG

What The Heck Ebay you need some serious help. ASAP

ok i am angry as all get out. i purchased my product on FEB 03 2021. total $471.00 from a seller sponsored by ebay themselves 1. shipping date: Feb 06 2021 (not Arrival Date not delivery Date will get to that) 2. seller changes listing after sale the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping responsibility.

When a package is shipped to an international buyer using Ebay International shipping, does it protect the buyer from "Item not received" complaints? Does this delivery service using DHL, eliminate the tracking difficulties and protect the seller? I ...

Resolved! Glitch in first class weights?

I am trying to list an item weighting 14 oz with first class shipping and am getting an error that first class shipping is only eligible on items under 3 oz. So far as I know first class shipping is available on packages under 1 lb, not 3 oz. I have ...

Shipping address

I placed an order around 8 this morning and gave them the wrong shipping address. Now I can't get a refund or give them the correct address. What can I do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping without tracking

So, I guess you really can't send anything in an envelope anymore without tracking. For the first time in years I sold a cheap $3 item, and exactly 1 month later they are claiming they didn't get it. Anyone else have this problem without tracking?

UPS damage claim form won't open on ebay

I mailed a package that I sold on ebay and had to use UPS. It was damaged with holes in the box, I tried to open the claim form file and no luck, what can I do now? Any help would be wonderful. Thank you!!!

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Address Labels

Apparently Ebay decided this week to discontinue printing of Address Labels. This is crucial to anybody who ships small products like decals that get mailed with stamps. You would think a company this large would be adding features, not taking featur...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Address Different

I sold something today to a buyer who seems to live in a very small town. Ebay suggested we change his city to a different one (I checked and they are both same zip code). I reached out to ask if I should change to the ebay-recommended city. His resp...

Resolved! Selected international shipping by accident and have bids already

Hey everyone, I can't really seem to find an answer to this and I hope there is one.I used a selling template and didn't notice international shipping was switched on.Now it shows international shipping allowed for the price of £3.20.I have bids on 1...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors