Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Dimensional Rate fees

There are pretty hefty fees for long boxes. Does anyone know if this applies to the USPS triangle boxes? They are free priority boxes from the usps and one is approx. 26" long and the other is approx 38". Are they going to charge the extra fees when ...

Resolved! Had USPS resumed shipping to Australia?

Topic So ya Australia got hit by a big COVID wave back in late 2021 and USPS had suspended shipping until further notice. It is March 2022 now so I'm just wondering if they had resume shipping. I tried google it and so far no luck they still say unti...

Resolved! Choosing a "shipping policy" help.

I am not sure what I did, but I want to undo it. I usually build my listing, weigh the item and then choose the shipping methods like First Class or Priority Mail, etc. I followed a link the other day, just exploring ebay. I visited the business poli...

Resolved! Shipping flat fee

An item I sold I had as a flat fee, I was unsure as to how much it would cost when posting it due to not knowing the box size or weight of the item. Once it was sold and I packaged it up it was less than I had anticipated, is there a way to give back...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping labels

Hello,I have a question about shipping labels. You used to be able to purchase labels with a discount for personal items you were shipping. With all the changes to the relationship between PayPal and eBay and now payments being managed by eBay I do n...

Resolved! Buyer paid less than what i paid for shipping

I sold today to a buyer and when I got ready to print my label for shipping his shipping rate was $12.10. I paid 19.25. All the right information was entered on my end weight/ flat rate large box. Can someone shed some light on why I lost money on sh...

Bought item never arrived

FRUSTRATEDTrying to follow the “help and contact” function has led me round and round in circles.Is this eBay’s trick for buyers to give up and write off the purchase ? It’s absolutely over the top.I am writing off eBay . The order number for my item...

FedEx shipping on eBay is a bad idea

As a seller, I ran into multiple problems with FedEx 2-day Express label purchased on eBay: Warning - Seller is not the Shipper as far as FedEx is concerned if you purchased your label on eBay Other issues:-------------------------------------1) Lack...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 6 helpful

Package picked up, tracking won't update!

Hello! I've been selling just a few of my things for about a year now. I haven't had any trouble so far, and have been mostly using usps and having them pick up my packages with the regular mail to ship out. I had a buyer win an auction on an item of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors